Aujanee ~

"Every little thing you do got me feeling some type of way. when you give me that thunder you make my summer rain." - Sevyn Streeter

So I walk into my 3rd period class, and her this nigga is... sitting there looking at the door like he was waiting for my ass to walk in. What did he want from me? I strongly believe I wasn't his type. As soon as them sexy eyes hit me, so did that smile. I ain't gone be rude, so I smiled back, then took my seat. I hated that class and hated most the people in it, so when he decided to come sit next to me and start a conversation I was slightly confused. He started off by telling me his name. But I already knew his name. Then he asked mine. The way he was looking, I could tell he knew my name also. As soon as Ms. Dawn walked in she asked to see his schedule, I'm thinking he was just chilling in our class. But no, he was transferred. She asked if he was Ok with where he was sitting and from the corner of my eye I could see him turn and smile at me then politely tell her 'yes'. At that point I knew I was in trouble. That may have been the longest hour and fifteen minutes ever. I was happy as hell once that bell rang. I hopped out my seat so quick. About halfway down the hall he caught up to me and asked if he could walk me to my next class. I shrugged and said 'sure'. He was telling me how pretty my eyes were and that I was oh so beautiful. Sounded like bullshit to me. I been hurt, plenty of times before and that's exactly how the hurt starts. Once he tried flirting with me, I built that wall my momma always told me about. she always told me "you wear your heart on your sleeve, then once you feel like your going to get hurt you build a rock solid wall. Your smart enough to know when to break the wall down, or keep it up" she was right. I had been hurt too many times to go through the same shit with a different person. As far as I felt I was done fucking with boys from my school. It was unnecessary drama. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. But I don't know why I did that. He said he would text me. He dropped me off at my next class and throughout that whole class period all I could think about is trying to avoid getting hurt. Trying to point out all the mistakes I made the last times. Was it because I love too easy? or because when I love, I love too hard? before I knew it the bell rang. I was feeling some way so I decided to walk home. Not even two minutes pass by and guess who running after me?  C.T. Why was he trying so hard? I knew about his reputation, and this shit didn't sound like something he would do. which led me back to, what the hell did this boy want? He got my number.. what more did he want? To be my knight and shining armour? No. It doesn't work like that. On my walk home he was by my side. I'll admit, I liked the attention. but couldn't help but wonder, was it gonna be like this tomorrow? and, was he eye ballin every girl we passed by? wait.. why the fuck did I care?  he wasn't mine and I wasn't planning on him being mine either. I wanted him, believe me I did. But it seemed too easy... like there was a catch to it. His smile was perfect. And every word that left his mouth was almost like listening to a trey songs love song. It was too good. Too good to be true. once we reached my house we had a nice conversation going, so he asked if he can call me later on that night to finish it. I told him yea. How can I be feeling a guy Like him ? a player. Especially when I JUST met him. Something serious was going on... And I think I liked it.