Carter Thomason aka C.T

"Cause doowop, she fly like the planes in the air. That’s right she’s full grown settin the wrong tone , Im diggin the energy and im lovin the o-zone"- Baby Bash

It was a couple of days into this new ratchet ass school when I noticed shorty. She was finer than any girl I ever talked to. dont get me wrong, there was some sexy girls in this school... but lil ma caught my eye. It was my last year of high school, I had to make it count. Feel me? and I was thinking shorty was the key to happiness before I go to college.

Coming to this new school I didn't know no that many people. I knew some of my niggas from the past had gone to this school so I really wasn't stuntin it. But my boy Eric Johnson aka e-rock had been down with me from the word go. That was a REAL day 1. Me and e-rock wasn't feeling the old school so we transferred here in hopes to turn up our last year of high school. E- rock had a girl, her name was Ella. sweet name, but that girl was as ghetto as they come. feel me?  They were rocking 4 years strong though, so she was Like family. Relationships were never my fortay. If I was with a girl, we both only wanted one thing from each other. Ma dukes always told me "never trust too much. never get attached, because people wake up with different feelings everyday." and that's exactly what I did. I never let myself get attached and I was never one to trust. I trusted E-rock. we had every class together, Everytime you saw one, you saw the other. No homo. E-rock knew everybody, so when I mentioned shorty he got to turnt. he knew her. Apparently she was quiet and stayed to herself. That wasn't gone work with me. its crazy.. How can someone so fine be so shy? Let me tell you. This girl was looking like a goddess with a self esteem of a 12 year old school girl. The first time I saw her she was walking down the hall with about 3 girls and one nigga who had entirely too much sugar in his tank. She was wearing a bright pink hoodie with the word PINK written on the front that fitted her small petite frame perfectly. she was about 5'3 with a caramel skin color. Lips plump, and eyes a beautiful hazel shade. She was Hispanic and black. Aujanee Christian. She was 2 years younger than me... i thought that was gonna be a problem... age seemed serious.. my boy juice got locked up for a girl he was fuckin with, she was 14 he was 19. I was hesitant about lil ma, but I tried talking to her... she gave me a. attitude from hell. She knew she was bad... she know I was eye ballin her even after the fact she turned me all the way down with that attitude. E-rock knew how I felt and he thought that shit was the funniest thing ever. Getting rejected supposed to make you feel some time of way... but nah. I wanted more of her. Her looks killed me Everytime I saw her. Everytime she looked my way, believe it or not, I'd panic. She was something. I heard E-rock say she used to talk to Jerome Moore, and that nigga was just "that nigga" feel me? but he wasn't happy when she she broke up with him, so he feels hostile when she with another boy. Then there's me.. I could give two fucks how he felt. I wanted her, I put my mind to it. I had to have her in my life. Forbidden fruit ain't never looked so good. But there was something hidden behind that amazing smile. someone hurt her. We had to have something in common. Just Cuz I'm known  as a player, don't mean I haven't had my share of hurt. I got hurt, and when I got it..  it was Bad. Something about her made me wanna change all my bad ways, and I had only spoke to her once. That attitude and her style turned a nigga on, like a light switch. If shorty got with me, ain't no trading.