Carter

"Even though I'm not your man, and your not my girl imma call you my shorty. I can't stand to see you treated bad, I'll beat his ass for my shorty" -T pain

"you want something to eat baby?" in the midst of my day dream, I heard Aujanee momma ask. I politely nodded "yes ma'am". Ms. Yolanda was an older woman, but had the heart of a ten year old. Over the past couple years she became like a second mom to me, and she treated me like she was actually my mother. she was a sweet forty-eight year old woman who stood right about 5'0 with long jet black hair and a gorgeous caramel skin tone. She was an older version of Aujanee the only difference is that Ms. Yolanda spoke mostly Spanish, while Aujanee's first language was English. I knew Spanish, only from teaching myself.

I heard some footsteps coming from behind me and as I turned around I saw Aujanee in a bright pink shirt with multi colored tights on, and as always.. my heart stopped. she looked at me, and said with her light accent "something your looking for?"

"not on you"

"your so full of shit" she said in between laughs.

"ay! cuida tu lenguaje!"(watch your language)said Ms. Yolanda causing Aujanee to Burst out into laughter.

"ah, ma you worry too much"

"with a daughter like you, I see why she worries. evil ass."

"Oh Carter Thomason, you think your funny but once I put these paws on you, you gone shut that hole in your face." she said causing me to shake head and laugh.

As we walked out the house to go to the mall we heard Ms. Yolanda yell "Mañana es el cumpleanos tu hermano, don't forget!"

Me and Markel had grown a relationship throughout the years, and he was my nigga. When we first linked up, we shut everything down. we was turnt for a minute, till he found out he was having a child. We still cool, but he more like a homebody. We still go out but not as much as we used to. and his girl? you would think being 6 months pregnant with a big ass belly would slow you down, not her. I swear.

I was looking at the road while driving but in the corner of my eye I saw Aujanee smiling.

"the fuck you smiling for? "

"don't start with me, for I get ya babymoms come beat ya ass!" she said laughing.

I looked at her extremely too hard which caused her to laugh even harder.

"that bitch ain't nowhere near my babymoms nah chill with that. I know that baby ain't mine, Cuz I ain't fuck wit Delainy since we split. you know that jay."

"OKAY, I was just joking. but.. you did once and rememb-"

"yeah, and I pulled out."

the atmosphere changed and she shifted her body towards the window and looked out of the window till I broke the silence

"look, jay, I'm sorry for snapping like that but... I'm nervous. what if that baby is mine? I aint saying it is, but I ain't ready to be no dad. if its mine I'll take care of it... but it... I dont even know anymore.."

"I don't like that bitch. she ot too much going on with her life. she a hoe, anything with a dick has a  chance of being that baby's father. dont worry bout ha trickin ass."

I loved Aujanee, she knew exactly what to say and when to say it. I wanted to be with her, but was too selfish to hang up my players card. we would be perfect for eachother, and that's the truth. I kept having this dream of her being swept off her feet, but by another nigga. you would think after a dream like that I would've been cuffed, but I been holding back. I don't even know why. she told me a couple times how she REALLY feel but I never really caught on. but lately I been feinen for her more. Everytime I'm not around her I get a fucked up attitude, and I feel lonely as shit. I'm really thinking about making it official with her.. and I tried telling her how I feel, but Everytime I try to speak nothing comes out. what if she talking to a nigga and ain't told me yet? I shook my head at the thought if her doing that but was interrupted by her slight giggle while staring at her phone. who is she talking to.

"you gone tell me who you talking to, or na?" I said beaming down at her.

"you gone pay attention to the road, or na?" she said smirking.

she looked back at me and saw I was serious, her demeanor changed.

"my friend I met at the supermarket, his name Aj."

I turned my head so fast, I thought I snapped my neck.

"a nigga? fr.."

"what? I can't speak to people? why you acting like that? shit, y'all have the same personality. I think y'all might like eachother" she said nonchalantly

I smirked "yea? I doubt it."

"your acting like a little ass girl Carter."

she called me by my name, which means she us getting irritated. she better be feeling this nigga. either fucking way, he was on my bad side.

"chill, ain't nobody stun yo ass."

"shit, acting like we a couple."she whispered to herself, looking out the window.

"you trippin ma." I said nonchalantly.

she just ignored me.

we pulled up to the mall, and got out my BMW and walked towards the front doors. I saw Aujanee face light up when. she saw someone, I looked up to see some dark ass nigga with nappy hair smiling at her. who the fuck is this nigg- 

"hollup, Nah I know you ain't invite the nigga from the supermarket to OUR day together, chillin..." I looked at her, starting to get pissed.

"chill out, I like him."

what? I know she didn't just say she liked this nigga. I don't give a fuck whether she speaking in friend wise or her nigga wise... but I'm starting to heat up.