Chapter 19

One of the last chapters guys!  Now I know it’s not one of the best, I’m suffering from writers block so that’s why I’ve been editing my other books but I tried my best.

 One more to go before the GRAND FINALEEEEE x ~ T  ALSO IF YOU LIKE STRANGE BOOKS PLEASE READ MY LATEST ONE, RUSH. IT’S ONLY GOING TO BE 15 CHAPTERS BUT GIVE IT A CHANCE X PLEASE

Song of the chapter  - Buckcherry – Crazy Bitch

Vote

Fan

Comment

Chapter 19

The trio escaped to the hospital in minutes, tyres screeching against the floor as emotions ran high back at the clubhouse. People were in awe watching a broken man and a pregnant woman rushing to the hospital. Tara stood, staring at the car with so much hate that if looks could kill then that car would have exploded.
“Get this shit cleaned up” Tigg shouted from the front of the crowd, pushing past them and calling Chibs over to their bikes. The smell of petrol and dry-wall filled his nose making it twitch , for such a nice, starry night it had definitely turned ‘shitty’
“I’m going to the hospital in case anything else happens, you with me?” He asked, his heart full of worry.
There was something about Lizzy that he wanted to protect, he loved her but was unsure in what way. While she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen she was also like a daughter to him and as wrong as this sounds he felt a raw attraction towards her.
“Aye” Chibs replied, patting Tigg on the back before getting on his bike and speeding off, following the car the three people were in.

Juice watched the love of his life whimper in her passed out state. His hand laid out on her protruding stomach and hoped for both her and the life inside of her that they were alright, that they were going to be fine. His sweating body clung to the leather of the seats and made a peeling noise when he lifted from it.
“Jax! Hurry the fuck up” He shouted, city lights shining through the window and spitting beautiful designs across Lizzy’s body, commotions passing in a flurry outside.
“I’m going as fast as I can without getting our asses thrown in jail” Jax hissed back, The black night sky opened up on them and hailed bounced onto the roof of the car, there was too much drama and stress for her. The club was killing everyone he loved; killing him but SAMCRO was more of a need than a want. He had no future anywhere else due to his criminal record and the money he got from the club was enough to provide for five children.

“It’s going to be okay baby” He stroked her hair and rubbed her stomach, his fear of losing her was so much more than what he thought it would be.
“What’s happening Juice” She cried, cracking her eyes open and gritting her teeth
“Nothing, you’re going to be fine” He lied, looking her in the eyes as the hospital loomed into view from the corner of his peripheral vision, the speed of the vehicle they were in had increased massively when she woke up he thought, either Jax cared more than he liked to admit or she just made time fly.  Minutes later Jax jumped from the driver’s seat and alerted the doctors, screaming and shouting demands to fasten the process by letting them know just how urgent this was.
Juice jumped from the car he was in and shouting Jax over, opening Lizzy’s door and hooking his arm around her back and his other hand under her knee’s. He grunted under her weight  but managed to get her into the wheelchair without dropping her, gripping her hand as they were rushed into the familiar building she swore she never wanted to step foot back into.

Lizzy shook in panic as white coats and latex gloves snapped around her, people running around signing forms and throwing IV’s around like it was normal. Well it was when they were in a hospital.
She wanted a water birth at home; she never wanted to be back here around all of these people since the death of her mother. She squeezed her eyes shut and focused on her baby, holding the thought of a little boy running around and throwing himself of fences and climbing tree’s, she smiled to herself and squeezed Juice’s hand as the doctor asked him question after question about her welfare and the babies and was surprised by how much he knew. She panicked as she was wheeled into another room without her man
“No, Juice! “She began to shout, looking back feverishly. Watching him as he wiped back tears and wished her luck.
“I’ll be right there” He shouted but she knew he wouldn’t. He wasn’t allowed.