Chapter 5

Song of the chapter – Issues – Love Sex Riots

Vote

Fan

Comment

Chapter 5

Jax sat at the gavel the next day with Juice, Chibs, Bobby and Tigg, worrying about how he was going to get Nero’s money back for him, an idea had struck his and Bobby’s mind, one that wouldn’t harm anyone and could gain the club money as he sat among an intense and awkward atmosphere.
A few months back before Clay had been removed from the club and after he had stepped down from the gavel from force and not choice he had set up the home invasions to put pressure on Jax, hoping he would give up and crack under the problems, at the time three nomads (Bikers that had went solo and were only called in when needed) joined the club and had became sons
Frankie Diamonds, Gogo and his brother Greg, when Jax found out; Clay framed Frankie Diamonds for the entire thing as the brothers were dead which caused Frankie to go to another crew for protection, owing them more than enough money.
The three men working for Clay had invaded Eli Roosevelt’s home and killed his pregnant wife by accident and in return for Frankie , Eli was going to give him some valuable information, the rat.

Of course know one would expect the news, no-one knew there was a rat other than Jax, Bobby, Chibs and Juice and only because one of them was it.
The men had went to see Nero to find Lyla and himself being held at gunpoint in the brothel, a good investment on Jax’s part as Nero had all of the licences and whatnot to keep it strictly legal.
Frankie demanded $200,000 dollars to pay off his debt of which no-one else knew about and shot Lyla in the thigh, taking off with Chibs and knocking him out on the way there.
The sons didn’t have that amount of money so in Nero directed him towards a stash of $130,000 $70,000 or so worth of watches so that no-one would be hurt, A debt that needed to be paid off for Nero’s son Lucius as he wanted to buy a farm for his disabled son because of his spina-bifita, saving as much as he could for it, that was Nero’s dream, a little like Lizzy’s, they both had a deadline, they both had a goal.

They all sat nervously, they had known about the rat for a number of months however did not know who it was, they were all terrified to see one of their brothers die but they also knew that the club came first and the rules needed to be abided by, although it was a totally different topic at hand it always lead back to the rat or was linked to it.
“Look, I have an idea; we do need to give Nero his money back because it’s starting to be a burden” Jax informed them, lighting a cigarette and tapping the table with his left hand
“What do we do? We can’t give him anything we have, we’re just managing to live!” Bobby said, leaning forwards on the table and lighting his own cigarette.
“Well Clay was on to something with the home invasions, only we won’t hurt anyone” Jax said, realising he sounded stupid.
“I mean we break in, trash a few houses but not too much, take what you can” He finished before Bobby cut in
“Then offer them protection and to get their stuff back” He nodded, realising it was a good, no risk Idea that wouldn’t hurt anyone
“Exactly, but we can’t get everyone’s stuff back because it’ll look suspicious, split it up and sell the things we can and offer them protection for a price” Jax nodded, putting the cigarette to his lips and inhaling the toxin

Juice just nodded and agreed, not taking much notice as Lizzy’s words played in his mind, He couldn’t look at Tigg even though Tigg helped her realise that sleeping with him would be a mistake.
‘I couldn’t do that too you’ was all he heard ringing through his head, feeling an unreal amount of guilt wracking him.
“Have you had this all planned?” Chibs asked, he was unsure if this was the right thing to do but it seemed like the only way.
“I’ve had the plan of the homes we’re going to hit first, the rest will be tomorrow okay, but do not tell anybody!” He warned, stubbing out the cigarette.
“Okay” they said back in unison.
“I’ll give you a call when it’s time, so go out and do what you have to do but be ready” Jax laughed, grabbing the gavel and slamming it down, the men pushed their chairs backwards and stood up, walking out of the door and picking up their phones as well as ignoring the curious stares from the other members, it was strange for Juice not seeing Lizzy behind the bar.