Chapter 4

Song of the chapter – The pretty reckless – Kill me

Vote

Fan

Comment

Chapter 4

It had been three weeks of Juice and Elizabeth not leaving each other’s side, of course they had spent hours away from each other when they were at work or with family in Lizzy’s case but they shared movies, food and the same likes, dislikes and passions in the days they had known each other properly, they weren’t in a relationship but were partial to the odd kiss and cuddle on her sofa at night or when they were reading comic books and designing stencils for tattoo’s.
Lizzy’s hands hooked around a large, heavy wooden crate and carried it upstairs to the bar whilst everyone was in the chapel discussing club business
“Hey, thanks for looking after the kids today” Tara said from the bar stool awaiting Jax as Lizzy heaved the box onto the counter
“It’s no problem, I love them all” She replied with a shining grin whilst her hands sliding into the compartments and retrieving the glass bottles with manicured fingers, Lizzy loved her jobs and the people she became friends with in it.
She realised she didn’t need to dress up and look pretty or tough around these guys and that she could be herself, it took a week for her to accept the guys and only today did she finally manage to be okay with Tigg but nevertheless she felt accepted and loved.

“That’s great, it really is. I’m happy that you were my choice because Abel and Thomas wouldn’t have it any other way and neither would Jax and I” She smiled, picking up her beer with her free hand and taking a light sip
“And neither would I” Lizzy chuckled, looking at her black vans below her 3 quarter red disco pants (Leggings) that matched her Black and red basket ball shirt that just managed to reach under her ass and show an amazing amount of cleavage as well as making her chest in general look appetising, minutes later the doors opened and the men left the Gavel room, approaching the bar slowly just as Gemma walked in with Nero, it was strange watching Clay sit alone outside as Clay was no longer part of SAMCRO or a son however he still stopped by, now he wasn’t with Gemma he leered at Lizzy with his thick tone and flirtatious attitude but she still found the old man repulsive in every way.
“Aah, give be a beer seniorita?” Nero approached her, holding out his arm towards Lizzy and giving her a few dollars
“You do know it’s not an actually money charging bar? They just needed help instead of doing it themselves” she grinned at him, Gemma walking over and kissing Nero on the cheek before sending a warning glance at Lizzy
“No, I know...that’s for you” He smiled, hooking his arm around Gemma’s waist.
“There you go, ese” She handed him a bottle of Heineken and was aware of the glare they both received from Clay, Nero was very tall at almost 6’4ft and was covered in tattoos, he wore a pair of grey dress pants and a white wife beater, a male, grey, modern cardigan over the top, his hair was greying and swept into a quiff almost to the side as well as his dark eyes, muscular features and thick lips make him highly attractive.

“Hey, ugh Gemma” Lizzy spoke, becoming shy again as her head turned to the woman, pushing her hair behind her ear.
“What is it?” She snapped a little but Lizzy knew she was just being defensive over her old man
“I was just asking if I could have your number, I’m th-thinking of having a g-g-girls night, meal... gossip” She stuttered nervously
“What are you? F-f-f-fifteen” Gemma, Jax’s mother stood proud as an Idol of a strong and authoritive woman that wasn’t to be messed with, in truth Lizzy was terrified of her and it took everything she had in her to manage to say those words to the woman, Gemma smirked and passed her a piece of paper with the digits to her number
“I’m fucking with ya, Sounds fun honey but next time you talk to me don’t look like you’re going to piss yourself” she winked, walking away with Nero in tow.
“You shouldn’t let her scare you like that” Tara said suddenly, crossing her hands at the bar and pouting a little, Thomas was sleeping in his carry-cot at the end of the bar on a chair and Abel was sitting by Lizzy’s feet playing with the bar mats.