Chapter 1

This was never planned. This has no place in her future plans. But it is happening and she has no idea what to do. It is like she has been left alone. Because she is left alone. And she can't change anything.

All she could do was sleep in the hospital bed next to another cold body.

This was the worst day in her life for Chloe Beale. Worst day in the 25 years she has lived. Maybe the worst was three days before but this was bad too. Chloe was peacefully asleep softly hugging Beca from the side.

Three days ago Beca had had a break up. It was right after her graduating and she finally decided to end it. He was angry at her, however, it was understandable. It had been a three year relationship and now it was nothing. Beca was rushing through so many emotions. Especially because the reason the relationship was over was that she wanted to spend her life after college with her red haired best friend. Someone who she wished was more than her best friend. Beca ran away from her now ex boyfriend. The road was not straight and there were tears in Beca's eyes. She couldn't concentrate on where she was running and tripped. It was just a small rock on the side of the road but Beca fell. It wouldn't be a big accident if the road wasn't on the side of a hill. Beca rolled down and got knocked out.

Now she was sleeping in the hospital in a coma. And Chloe was sleeping next to Beca her head pressed at Beca's shoulder. Chloe had been crying for the last days nonstop. This couldn't be happening...

The doctors had said that she might not wake up. 'She is going to wake up. I know it!" Chloe said to herself as soon as the doctor walked out of the room. One thing made Chloe happy. The doctors are going to keep Beca to life support until there is 0% chance that she will live. So she will always have Beca. Maybe sleeping but still alive.

Chloe knew she had to move on. But all the time there was the thought in her bed that Beca will wake up. Just a few more days.

Time passed and Chloe had stayed in the hospital for already two weeks. This was not okay and she knew it. There just wasn't anything motivating her to get out of there. Beca was In the hospital and Chloe felt good next to her. Why should she get out of there?

Aubrey put her out of the hospital after three weeks. Aubrey was the one that helped Chloe overcome obstacles that she never thought she would have to face. And they were moving on and living alone.

Chloe was not happy. Living alone in her apartment which she had shared with Beca just a month ago. The place where Aubrey had stayed for the last week because Chloe couldn't calm down. Aubrey had left the day before. Just because she couldn't stay there forever.

Chloe tried her best to move on. She got a job as a secretary and cooked her own food. She didn't cry every night anymore but still got nightmares sometimes.

Chloe lived a normal life. She developed a pattern of her week that she strictly followed.

She worked five days a week. On Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

On Tuesdays she visited Aubrey at her retreat. That was her favourite day of the week. She spent it all helping her best friend with groups of people which had gone on the retreat.

On Fridays after work Chloe visited Beca at the hospital. She spent about an hour every week laying on Beca's stomach. That was the most sad hour of the week. After that Chloe was not hungry animore. She just went home and directly fell asleep.

On Sundays she just spent time with herself. She read a book or watched a movie. A lot of Sundays she just spent in her bed crying. Sometimes some of the Bellas visited.

The Bella visits were sad. The thought of one of them missing was in everyone's heads. They couldn't have a proper party witheout Chloe but Chloe couldn't party without Beca.

And they all learned to get over everything and have fun. Even Chloe.

Waking up. (bechloe) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें