Is It Possible?

JAYY'S POV

I groaned quietly when I opened my eyes and didn’t see Dahvie. I felt cold without him resting in my arms. I sighed and gently called out his name, loud enough for him to hear. He walked into my room with a bottle of bubbles and a bubble wand. I looked at him and chuckled “what are you doing Dahv?” he blushed and whispered “I got bored okay?” I had to laugh at him, I couldn’t help it. Dahvie had just sat next to me when I heard something hit my window. I glanced and saw Daniel on the ground throwing rocks. Dahvie noticed too and looked at me with a confused expression. I merely shrugged, though I knew what Daniel wanted. He is a dealer. What I mean is, he sells humans like they are drugs. According to vampire law he should be destroyed for his crimes, but so many of our kind find it easier to pay than to hunt, nobody pays him any attention. I on the other hand hated that they were to lazy to take care of themselves, without having someone do work for them. Daniel has wanted to capture Dahvie ever since Daniel and I called of our engagement. I’m not completely sure if he wishes to sell him, or keep him as his blood whore. Yes I said blood whore, its kind of like having a sex slave but more for blood than sex. Sex is just a small quirk.

. I sighed and told Dahvie to get under my covers. I knew that he would question it so I literally shoved him underneath them. He looked at me and glared but said nothing. I walked over to the window and opened it. “Daniel” I said acidly “what do you want?” he chuckled darkly and said “that fucking blood sack that you call Dahvie!” I growled and asked “why, do you plan on selling him?” he chuckled again and yelled back up to me “nah, I need a personal slave for blood and sex.” I glared at him with pure hatred. “You cant have him!” I yelled and he glared. “I’ll get him someday Jeremy! And you know it!” I rolled my eyes yelling “yeah right, not while I’m around and don’t call me that!” he laughed again as he slowly backed away “well looks like I will have to make sure that you’re not around” I rolled my eyes again and flipped him off. I sighed slamming the window closed almost to forcefully; it quivered as I walked away. “Okay” I whispered to Dahvie “you can come out” he poked his head out, almost like a puppy and asked “what did he want? Why did you make me hide?” I ignored both of his questions and walked away.

He followed me and grabbed my shoulders, twisting me to face him. He looked up at me and said “I heard him say he wanted me. Why?” I frowned and felt tears stinging in my eyes. “Dahvie” I whispered “please stop asking questions” he was about to speak again until he saw my tears gliding calmly down my face. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. Once again his scent drove me insane. I wanted nothing more than to tear away from him and dig my teeth into his perfect little neck and drink away. But I knew I couldn’t, my undoubtedly strong love for him kept me from doing it. I was able to control my desires. I wrapped my arms around him and held him. If only he knew how much I was being tortured right now. I kissed his forehead sweetly and heard his blood boil up to his cheeks. I smiled and held him closer. This may be a longer hug than what most people would find normal but neither of us ever cared.

When we finally pulled away Dahvie walked into the kitchen. I followed and watched Dahvie as he grabbed a plate. I smiled as he was walking to the counter, that is until he fell and the plate shattered. I cringed until I realized that he was completely fine. But then he reached down to pick up the shards of glass. I cowered in fear as the glass slit into his finger. “Shit” he muttered thinking very little of it. I on the other hand, was literally twitching in place. I had to get out and fast. The scent was already clouding my brain. “Jayy?” Dahvie asked worry lingering on his tongue “are you okay?” I nodded and whispered “yeah I’m fine” he nodded but continued sitting on the floor. “Aren’t you going to get up?” I asked. He rolled his eyes and said “yeah when you help me, I don’t feel like tearing my hands to pieces” I chuckled and held my breathe, walking over to him. I grabbed his clean hand and lifted him to his feet. I walked nonchalantly to the cabinet and grabbed a band aid. I gently wrapped it around his bleeding finger and watched him sweep up the remains of glass. I would have helped but to be honest, I was in complete shock. No vampire, even the oldest and wisest, has ever been able to resist a living soul's blood, so why was I?