Chapter 40

Chapter 40
Ryan POV
I woke up extra early cause i knew marti ain't have no ride back. Everybody was still sleep, i got up did my hygiene and got in the car. I looked up the club address and drove down there. This girl better be lucky i care for her or i wouldn't drive a whole hour away.
I pulled up to the club and walked right in. I mean where else could she have gone. I walked back stage where AmberAmo had taken her. Damn the stench of liquor was punching me in the face. All the drunk and hungover people that were here from last night. I shook my head and walked to the back. As i walked down the hall ways i seen the names on the doors. DirtyDiana ... Crystal.... Lexus.... diamond... ah AmberAmo. They got some weird ass names sheesh. I creeped into AmberAmo room and saw marti laying on her stomach. Oh lord, i shook my head and lightly walked over to her. "Marti.." i said lightly shaking her back. She wouldn't wake up, i shook her about 3 times man this girl. I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled it high enough for her head to arise from AmberAmo stomach. "Yo... what the fuck?" Marti woke up confused. "Girl come on we gotta leave now" i said. "Wait where am i!?!" She asked freaking out. "You still at the club you stay here from last night AmberAmo had dragged you back stage with her and yeah, Wynter has said you had a ride home back" i told her shrugging. She slapped her forehead and shook her head. She looked over at AmberAmo with all anger. She yanked her leg and pulled her off the couch. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She asked. "No miya what the hell is wrong with you bruh you knew i didn't know what i was doing and you dragged me in here with you!!" Marti yelled. "Don't get mad at me cuz you the one that slept with me and if you didn't know what the hell you were doing why did you eat me out huh!? Why did you sleep me ?? Why did you tell me you love me and miss our relationship??" Miya yelled. Marti was speechless. "That's what the fuck i thought get the fuck outta my room !" Miya yelled again. I know for a fact marti don't like being yelled at , at all. Marti charged towards Miya and pushed her as hard as she could. Man when i tell you that bitch flew , she flew! I grabbed marti arm and pulled her back. "Come on let's go Martiana !" I yelled. "GET OUT NOW ! MAKE SURE YOU LET YOUR GIRL KNOW HOW GOOD I TASTE HOE!" Miya yelled slamming the door. "Oh my gosh bruh damn!" Marti said kicking bottles that were on the floor. We were walking out of the club heading back to the car. I let her throw her little tantrum. "You good?" I asked her. "No bruh i didn't know what i was doing man i didn't know bruh !" Marti yelled. She got into the car slamming my door. I let it slide. I started driving playing relaxing music to calm her down. "What do i do ryan?" Marti asked on the verge of crying. Damn i ain't never seen her cry, "Marti first of all don't cry ok everybody makes mistakes big or small all the time in a relationship, everything will get worked out but don't be crying Ight you just gotta fix what you broke" i told her. "I broke her?" She asked. "I really don't know sis, she should still be sleep" i answered.
We pulled up to the house, marti was nervous as hell. "Girl don't be nervous" i told her. "Shut up ryan" she told me. "Whatever dickhead" i responded. Me and marti laughed. As soon as we walked in we heard cartoons playing but being drowned out by music. Sappy music, I'm surprised if someone is still even sleep, "shit is that Wynter?" Marti asked. "Imma take a wild guess and say yeah" i responded quickly. "Don't be scared go up there I'll be by the door just in case" i told her. She nodded.
Marti POV
  I walked in and saw Wynter on the bed laying on her side hunched over. I heard sniffles that made my heart drop. I didn't mean to make her feel like this, the song stand still by Sabrina Claudio , i was hesitant to walk up and touch her. "Wynter..." i said quietly. She paused the music and sat up looking around and turned my direction. Her eyes were red and puffy , her hair wasn't braided or even in a bonnet , and she had a trash bin beside her. When she cries really hard she starts to throw up. I felt really bad. "What do you want" she said firmly. "Can you just listen to me" i asked coming closer to her. "Get the fuck away from me !" She raised her voice. "Wynter" i begged. "NOOOO GO AWAY !" She yelled real loud. "Juss LISTEN!" I yelled back. "NO CUZ IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULDNT HAVE CHEATED BRUH I FUCKING HATE YOU I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!" She yelled. "NO WYNTER CUZ IF I WANTED HER I WOULDNT BE WITH YOU! I WOULD BE WITH HER!" I yelled back. "Nah she already have you i don't give a fuck i shoulda known from the jump you wasn't shit" she said to me. "Baby.." i mumbled coming near her. "No bro moooove!" She said dragging her words, "please don't be mad at least let me talk..." i said hugging her. "What bruh" She said. "Wait what did you do to ... her" Wynter asked. "Wynter I'm being honest ok... I'm not lying" i told her. "Mhm" She said. "I'm fr on G O D," i said. "Ok bruh !" She yelled. "I don't kno what i did to her, but she said i had Uhh" i said trailing off. "She said what?" Wynter asked. "It's nun never mind" i said quickly. "Oh hell nah nigga tell me bruh iswea Martiana Lauren Hinton !" She yelled. "OK Ok ok... she said i ate her out and told her i love her and that i miss her....." i said quietly. I was looking down, when i had looked up i saw her crying again. "Bruh on god you not shit bruh please get the fuck on man i can't stand you bruh go to HER!" She yelled. As soon as she said that her phone went off. "Who's that?" I asked. "Nun of your business go to AmberAmo" she said. I snatched her phone and looked at the name. "DirtyDiana ?" I said confused. "Ain't this the stripper that was all up on you?" I asked angrily. "Bruh yes the fuck you act like I'm flirting with her" she said. "But she was flirting with you so you just wanna get her number? K i don't even care Wynter" i told her tossing her phone on the floor. "Oh hell nah don't try and turn your mistakes on me cuz i ain't do shit if it makes you feel some type of way that i got her number then I'm sorry all delete it and block her but you can't fucking take back what you did bruh who tf is AmberAmo how do you know her??" She asked me. Shit. "Who is AmberAmo Martiana.?" She asked more seriously. I looked in her eyes , the deep dark brown eyes and saw the anger and hurt mixed together. "Miya..." i said. She put her hair in a pony tail and put on her slides with a red t shirt grabbing her money and walking away. "Where the fuck you going?" I asked. "I'm sick of this shit that was the bitch who you was messin with in the beginning of our relationship bruh i don't even care man it's whatever listen you can do you and have her or whatever cuz i don't even care bruh I'm done you told a whole different female you loved her and ate her out and shit bruh it's whatever I'm done" she said. I didn't want to have to do this. "Wynter , you know how your mom is a alcoholic and she would do stuff she didn't mean like hit you and cheat on your dad and say ruthless shit but it was because she was drunk she didn't know Wynter but you still kept giving her chances, I'm not tryna say I'm your mom but you know if i was in the right state of mind i wouldn't do that to you baby i swear" i told her. I tear trickled down her face onto her chin, "bye Martiana" she said leaving the room and getting in the car. I sat on the bed and started crying outta sadness and anger. I closed the door and locked it. "Martiana are you ok?" Ryan asked. I didn't respond i turned on some music and start drowning out every noise or voice i heard.