Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Lamar POV 
  I woke up at like 2 pm with a bad headache. I walked downstairs and grabbed a pain killer with a glass of water. "What's wring with you?" My momma asked coming in and grabbing her coffee cup. "Just have a headache" i said. "Mhm from that party thinking you grown and shit" she said laughing. "Diss ain't funny ma" i said aggravated. "Shut yo long nose ass up and get out my face" she said walking away laughing. I walked back to my room and checked my phone. Nothing. I'm not surprised after what happened last night. I tossed my phone to the side and walk over to my bathroom and did my hygiene. I plan on stopping by Wynter house just to check up on her. After i put on my shoes i grabbed my keys and got into my car. I drove to Wynter house thinking about what i want to even say. I had no clue imma just wing it fuck it. I pulled into her drive way and knocked on the door. "Hey Lamar" Wynter mom said. Her mom loves me she just needs to fix up her decisions on life. "Hey Mrs Jones mind if i come in and check on Wynter?" I asked. "No problem love, she is in her room" she told me. I walked up to her room hesitating to open the door. Come on Lamar yeen no bitch. I burst through the door and saw her standing there . Naked. My eyes traveled up and down her body , the water droplets making her body look even better then how it is. Her hair dripping down wet hanging on her back. I instantly started craving her. "What the fuck!?" She said turning around. We made eye contact , her face softened as we locked eyes. She ran over to the bathroom and shut the door. "Wait!" She yelled. I sat down on the bed and just scrolled through my timeline on Instagram. About 5 minutes later Wynter came out with clothes on. "What do you want" she said with her arms folded. "I just wanted to talk" i said sitting up. "There is nothing to talk about at all lamar i do a lot for you and for this relationship so it pisses me off when you do dumb shit! I don't give a fuck who she is at all bro you just keep playin wit me and my emotions!" She yelled at me. "Ight just calm down" i said standing up. "I am CALM!" Wynter screeched. "Ok bruh but you don't have to yell i ain't here for allat" i said scratching the back of my head. "And besides it ain't my fault she drugged me bruh she put some in my drink so if you really wanna be mad and yell at somebody it should be her not me nigga !" I yelled heading towards the door. I felt a tug on my arm as i started walking away. I snatched my arm back and walked out. I walked out the door and saw some nigga walking up to her front door. "You just left outta there?" The nigga asked. "Ya why who is you?" I said getting defensive. "I'm joshua i had took her home last night she was stupid drunk and couldn't even walk ole girl was cryin her eyes out so i just dropped her off" he said. I felt all anger going through my body. "Ight, lemme Tell ya this leave ha alone don't come near her at all i don't care if you helped her don't come involve in her life!" I told Joshua. He scrunched up his face then walked the other way. Man i don't even care she wanna have other niggas drop her off and shit Ight bet i got some for ha ass. I drove home and walked in and straight to my room. "Umm jt go take care of yo son i don't know who the fuck you thought you was leaving me to take care of yo seed while you party and shit handle yo responsibilities!" My momma yelled at me. I stormed outta my room and into Polos, i grabbed him and fed him, bathed him, and put him down to take his daily nap. Man I'm so mad right now why she got a nigga dropping her off i don't care if she was mad she should've still came to me and i woulda took her home hell prolly gave her some dick. Man i don't even care she can do her the fuck .