Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Joshua POV
  I was walking back to my house after the little incident with who ever i dunno he looks new i seen him around school tho. I honestly like Wynter she is pretty and she seem chill. I guess that boy was her boyfriend or some i don't know I'll ask next time i see her. But my name is Joshua Okojie my parents are from the islands so don't even say nothing about my last name. I'm pretty tall for my age I'm 6'5 , play football , and got 3 sisters. I'm from California and moved over to Atlanta when i was 6. I'm 17 years old and I'm shy well if i get comfortable with you then I'm not but my voice is just very soft and deep. I entered my house and went straight into my room. I was just on my computer doing shoe shopping until my phone flashed. "Hey it's Wynter" i responded back to her message then put my phone back down. I have a girlfriend and her name is Rachel we been tie there for a couple months now but it's getting boring and she actin like a hoe. Not even being like that just the way she acts like everytime we on bad terms she goes and fucks with a different nigga. I don't even know why i put up with it.
  Wynter POV
I was laying in my bed just trying to make sure everything is ok. Man i can't even deal with it I'm actually trying but he doesn't see it. It's like he ugh i don't know and what he talm bout she drugged him that don't even make sense. I braided up my hair and put my bonnet over and fell asleep to take a nap. I just feel like everything is coming to an end and i actually hate it. I be trying so hard to help every body when nobody even helps me. I just sometimes feel so alone to the point where it's like if someone new even comes into my life i know they will leave. I just want to be happy. It's too much on my plate right now for me trying to help every body man iswea allat shit will stop. I just can't do it no more.