Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Wynter POV
  I was just in the car chillen. Maybe i should treat Lamar this weekend. It would be good to do because he has been stressed out lately and i wanna make him relax. It was 1:00 i shook Lamar lightly. "Aye come on you gotta wake up" i said shaking him. "Mhhhhm" he groaned. I pulled up to the school and we both got out. "I'll see you later Ight?" I said to him. He nodded yes. "Oh yeah what you doin this weekend?" I asked. "Nun much why?" He asked. "You'll see we gon hang out this weekend." I said. I pecked his lips and walked to my next class. That class i had Jennifer in there. "Hey" she greeted. "Wassup" i responded sitting next to her. "Girl ok what you doin this weekend?" She asked me. "Imma Be hangin out with Lamar sis" i responded laughing. "Perfect. So this weekend is me and Randall's anniversary and i got to hotel rooms and you and Lamar can go in the other one is that ok?" She asked me. This was perfect! "Yes omg you pulled through just in time!" I said excitedly. Pulling her into a hug. The class ended and the rest of the day went by quickly. I was so happy. "I'll see you and Lamar tomorrow sis" she said walking away. I went home and cleaned up so tomorrow all i gotta do is pack. I called Lamar letting him know the plan. "So tomorrow you picking me up and we goin to a hotel?" He asked. "Yes Lamar i explained this 4 times bro" i responded getting frustrated. "Ight i gotchu what time tomorrow?" He asked. "6:00" i responded. "Ight" he responded ending the conversation.
Jennifer POV
  I called Randall letting him know what is going on. "I'm bringing condoms." He said happily. I laughed and nodded ok. "I'll see you tomorrow baby" i said. "Ight i love you." He responded. "Love you more bye" with that said i ended the ft call. I cleaned my room and did my chores.
I woke up at 12 already excited about today. I grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth while playing music. I went into my closest and grabbed my black tight pencil dress with my green bomber jacket. I straighten my hair and parted a side part. Yes I'm kinda dressing because this is my anniversary and we going down town. I texted Wynter and told her to look nice not comfortable. I checked my pearl and legs to see if they needed shaving. They didn't Thank God i forgot i shaved just last night. I grabbed my black flats, keys, phone, and walked out to go get Randall's gift.
Wynter POV
What the hell. This girl asking me to dress up. I started the shower and let the warm water hit my skin. I combed out my hair in the shower and shaved. I got out and dried off while looking in my closet for clothes. I grabbed my empty book bag to put my extra clothes in there along with my toothbrush and hair products. I put on a white tight dress that stops at the knee cap like a pencil skirt. I grabbed my black bomber jacket with my all black flux's. I let my hair dry and picked it out before putting it in a high pony tail. I skated my edges and went to get something to eat.
Randall's POV
It was know 4 and I'm gettin dressed for my anniversary. I grabbed my black polo shirt with white jeans and my all white air forces. I sprayed some cologne on and went to go get my hair cut.
Lamar POV
   I was getting dressed not in a rush though cause i had like a hour left. I grabbed my all white polo with my navy blue jeans and my polo black shoes. I picked my hair out and sprayed on my cologne waiting for Wynter. I was just on my bed watching power until i heard a car honk. Then my doorbell ranged. I got my string bag with everything in with some money then opened the door. Damn she looked good. Legs was shaved with a tight white dress on. "Damn baby" i said examining her whole body. "Nah look at chu" she said starting at me. "Look all cute and shit ahh" she said making me laugh. We walked out to the car and couldn't help but to smack her ass. She looked behind me and smiled. "No panties." She whispered in my ear turning me on. We got in the car and headed to the hotel.
Jennifer POV
I was at Randall's door waiting for him to come out. "Happy anniversary baby" He said hugging me. I reached out for the gift but he snatched it back. "Nah not until later baby girl." He said. We walked to my car and drove to the hotel room. We pulled up and i saw Wynter and Lamar. "Heeey" i said greeting them. "Wassup" they both said. Wynter came up and gave me a hug. Randall and Lamar did they lil bro hand shake or whatever. Then we started exploring and going everywhere down town.