Chapter 38

Chapter 38
Janiah POV
I woke up earlier than every body, i pushed Ryan off of me and walked out my room. I went into jenn room and shook her. "Girl get up" i told her. "It's only 8:30!?" She said frustrated. "Oh wait it's Wynter birthday we gotta set everything up" she said getting up. "Yeah girl but first you gotta brush that mouth shii" i said waxing my hand across my face. She shook her head and ran off to the bathroom. "Delano wake yo ass up to" i said smacking his leg. "I'm awake nigga" he said. I walked out and went into Wynter room to marti side. "Aye get up" i said lightly. "I'm awake" she said. "Ight y'all get dressed imma put all the gifts on the table and jenn gon cook breakfast then we goin to the malls to get some shoes and goin to downtown Cali etc" i told her. "Ight give me a minute she gon wake up if she don't feel me" she said. I sucked my teeth and yanked this bitch out the bed. "Girl come on" i said.
Jenn POV
About an hour later everybody was dressed, the table was set up with gifts and the break fast was done. I had made some pancakes and waffles with fruits , bacon , eggs, and some raisin bread. We all put it on the table in bed set up and walked up the steps. "Ight open the door" i said to Sekani. "1...2...3" i said. "HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY !" We all screamed.
Wynter POV
I woke up to everybody screaming happy birthday. "Awee thank yall" i said smiling. "Here you go bestie" jenn said smiling placing the food in front of my face. Oh my this look so good man. "Happy birthday bestie!" Janiah said hugging me and taking a piece of my bacon. I shoved her away. "Damn jenn that shit good" she said. "Happy birthday girl" sekani said giving me a side hug. "Thaaanks" i said with a mouth full of food. Ryan came up and just smiled and took a waffle. "Bruh back back" i said pushing her. She laughed and went back over to Janiah. Marti came over to where i was and started hugging me. "Happy birthday baby" she said kissing my cheek. I smiled and blushed. "Ight finish eating and we gon bring the presents up here" jenn said. I nodded as they left. As i was tearing down this food my phone started ringing. It was Renee and Nicole. "Happy birthday girly ! You finally legal" they said. We were on ft laughing. "Ight we'll have a good bday sis make sure you get some head giiirl" Renee said acting ratchet. "Mhmmm yes girl" Nicole said poking her lips out. "Of course , but I'm gettin another call by guise" i said hanging up answer waun call. "Happy birthday lil sis !" He screamed. "Thank you so much!" I said. He moved the camera making everybody else show, it was Titus, key, josh, and Kenny. "Happy birthday Wynter !" They all said in sync. "Awe thank y'all so much" i said heart-full. We talked for a few, "Ight I'mma catch you later byeee" i said hanging up. I got done eating and played on my phone waiting for these lil hoes. In the mean time everybody was calling me , my mother, my dad, my sisters, and last but not least lamar. "Uhh hello?" I said. "Happy birthday Wynter !" He yelled. "Awe thank youuu, but ion wanna see you wear is my baby" i said. "Polo only gabbles" he said sucking his teeth. "I don't care" i said. "Ight Ight man" he said. Bringing Polo to the phone. "Heeeey baby" i said. He laughed and started chewing on his finger. "It's my birthday baby" i said. "Ahhh" he semi yelled joyfully. "Ight that's enough" lamar said taking the phone away. "Happy birthday Wynter" kanya said. "Uh thank you." I said plainly. We talked for a few moments then hung up. "Here girl" sekani said dropping the presents on my bed. There was a lot ! "Dayum" i said shocked. "Yeah girl hurry up an open them so we can leave we got stuff to do" Janiah said. I opened jenn and Janiah gift first, it was a book collage of all of our moments together. "Aweee this is so cute !" I gassed. I opened sekani gift it was a gold velvet jacket. "Ooh diss cute suh" i said acting ratchet. "Yes girl" he said poking his lips out. We laughed , then marti came up to me and handed me my gift. "Ok close your eyes" she said. "So you gon open my gift" i asked. "Girl just close your eyes!" She demanded. I closed them. If this bitch don't hurry up. "Ok open" she said. Sliding a diamond ring on my finger along with a gold chain that carved "Wynter" on it. "Awee baby thank you" i gassed hugging her. "Ight we'll go get dressed so we can leaveeee" Janiah whined. They all left my room except marti. "So what you wanna wear?" She asked. I pondered about what i should wear. My hair was in a slick back so... i pulled out my red sundress with my fenty puma red slides. "Oouuu that's cute" marti said. I did my hygiene and put on some gold studs with my gold "Wynter" chain and my ring. "Damn baby you look nice" marti said grabbing my ass. "Ight well imma be out in a min ok go start the car" i told her. She pecked my lips and walked out. I was fixing every little error i saw in my hair or my outfit then i heard my phone buzz again. I coulda swore i talked to everybody already. I looked over on the bed and saw marti phone. Some girl named Miya was texting her. That name sound way too familiar, i looked over and saw (Miya 34). Damn bitch what the fuck. I tried opening her phone but it debuted my finger print. Hell nah. So i typed in her password. "Wynter come on let's- why you goin thru my phone" marti bursted in grabbing her phone from my hands. "Who is Miya and why does she keep texting you and why is my finger print being denied when i just had it in there yesterday!?" I yelled at her. "You tryna fucking play me bruh on my fucking birthday on god you not shit bro!" I yelled. I was about to storm out until she grabbed my arm yanking me back. "Wynter I'm not playing you so get that crazy thought out of your head" she said. "Me and Miya use to mess around but not no more" she said. "Oh yeah? When did y'all stop?" I asked. She did a deep sigh. "Uhh right before we started dating" she said. I yanked my arm back and walked out to the car. I don't give a fuck i ain't finna let this bitch ruin my got damn birthday the fuck. "You straight?" Jennifer asked. "Yeah bitch you look a little pressed" Janiah said. "I'm perfectly fine" i said getting on my phone. "Marti need to hurry UP!" Janiah yelled loud enough for her to hear. I was so irritated with this bitch. "Aye hand me a lighter" i told Janiah. "Uhh here damn you tryna get blasted early?" She asked. "It's only 3" i said chuckling. Marti stopped me from smoking months ago and I've been doing real good but hey she can go stop Miya from doing certain things I'm done man. I lit the blunt and did a couple pulls before plopping my head back. Marti finally came into the car. "Bitch bout time" Janiah said laughing. "Man what you was taking forever." Jennifer added in. "My bad but why it smell like weed?" She asked. "Cuz she smoked clearly duh now let's go" janiah said pulling out of the driveway and heading down south. "I thought you stopped Wynter ." Marti asked with a serious tone. "Well you thought wrong" i said throwing the blunt out the window and turning up the radio.