Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Martiana POV
  Man she do way to fucking much. I dapped up dejah and semya then walked out to my car driving to Wynter house. Man this is all blown out of proportion. Damn there is a whole bunch of traffic on the high way, i turned up the radio and waited the traffic out.
Wynter POV
I was in the bathroom sitting on the edge of my tub. Dry tears stained my cheeks. Was i crying over martiana not really, i just feel like my life is trailing down hill i can't stay in this house no more , my parents don't really care, i just feel like I'm all i got. We all got people we can lean on but it ain't in me to rely on people for something when i can do it for myself. I felt empty again, my whole body felt numb , i was slowly loosing myself from all that's been happening. I put the razor to my wrist hesitant but slid it across my skin. Making my teeth grind together as my jaw tightened. The blood oozed out in little bubbles rolling across my skin. Why would she do that you ask yourself. People put so much pain that's on mental why not show the pain. Why not get rid of it with just a razor. I did it 2 more times on each wrist. Parents who don't care, loosing my virginity to someone who left my life, putting others before myself, and holding in everything. Exposing myself to certain people but yet still get the same reactions trying to love myself when that's something i haven't found yet. I wiped the blood for my wrist and putting on a long sleeve. I would usually wear these when I do self harm so i wouldn't get no questions. I grabbed a duffle bag and threw all or majority of my shit in there.  I grabbed my shoes and put them on. Got into my car and drove downtown. I needed to smoke some or just make my pain numb for the night and go to a hotel.
1 hour later
Renee POV
Wynter walked in and was on our couch with a blunt and some ice cream. She told em and Nicole the whole story and waun she needed to get away for a second i understand. I sat next to her watch Martin. "Shanaynay is stupid bruh" Nicole said dying laughing. Mind you my twin laugh is ugly as fuck when she laughed Wynter did to. "You feeling better?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. Nicole walked over and sat on the other side to her. "Why do y'all stay here?" Wynter asked us. "Waun is our older brother by a year our mom didn't take care of us and our dad had died when we were nine. Waun wanted a better life for us so he started selling drugs when he was 15. Him and Titus were selling together and formed a movement they called it 4B. A year went pass me and Renee are  15 and Waun is 16. By this time more people started going this movement they needed a body guard so they got Keyshawn he big and allat so hell why not, then Joshua joined a think a year ago, he was they treasure man. By the time Waun turn 17 he was drug rich so we gathered all our things and went down town and bought this house" Nicole said. "Damn bitch you couldn't let me tell a part of the story" i told Nicole, "girl shut up" she said flicking me off. "But yeah that's what happened" i said. Wynter eyes where big.
Nicole POV
"It ain't allat tho me and Renee just be chillen cause we his sisters everybody else gotta work to get into this so called movement" i told Wynter. "Ion wanna be in it just need a place to stay for a couple days don't tell nobody i just need a break" Wynter told us. "Ight imma go tell Waun" i told Wynter. I got up and went into Waun room/office. "Ayo Wynter here and need to stay for a couple days I'm telling her yes" i told Waun. "Wynter?" Titus asked being nosy. "Mind yo business boy" i told him. "That's fine" waun said responding to me. "Where she at?" Titus asked. "In The living room we in there chilling watching martin" i told him. We both walked into the living room and sat with Wynter.
Titus POV
  I never met Wynter before but hey it don't matta. "You straight?" I asked ha. "Yeah just wanted to get away" she told Me. "I feel ya well ya welcome here anytime you need a place we got chu, ain't that right josh" i told Wynter. "What nigga?" Josh said coming down the steps. "We got ya right?" I asked him. "Oh yeah of course" he said dapping her up. "Thank y'all i really appreciate this" Wynter said resting her head on Renee shoulder. "Y'all niggas ugly stop flirting she got a girl" Renee said. "Shut yo fat head ass up" Josh said to renee. She rolled her eyes and got comfy on the couch. About an hour later everybody was sleep on the couch or in a comfy chair. I pulled out a blanket and put it over there bodies. I cleared off the table and straighten up a little bit. No homo but I'm kinda like the mom for 4B. Just make sure everything is good before i go to sleep.
Wynter POV
  I wasn't sleep but i felt weird. I wasn't myself and I'm hanging out with people with out the rest of my people i miss everybody i just want my best friends and marti to hug me and just stay like that forever I'm feeling a little bit better with the rest of my people here. It was just crazy man i miss being happy again, but i gotta make myself happy so i just have to start a new chapter in my life.