Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Wynter POV
  It was back to Monday and i really wasn't even looking forward to this day. I was walking around the hallways and saw all these new people even some from the party. Then more new students i kept seeing appear from around the hall way. I was heading to my locker to empty out my stuff and i heard this giggle. I turned my head and saw Lamar and that girl from the party there. Wait hol up why is she here.!? I scratched the back of my head and slammed my locker walking away. This nigga is so petty but he claimed that's the girl that drugged him. Oh ok. I don't even care i should've never got caught up with this nigga any ways he got a whole child etc. i stormed into Mrs . Cougars class and say in my seat , turning my music on blast. As i was sitting down observing everybody coming in i saw all these new faces. There was a lot to. I saw Lamar come in with a big ole smile on his face. It started fading away when he came closer to me sitting down in his seat. I looked at him and look to his lips. Seeing lip gloss with the sparkles. All of my anger went to my hands making everything of rage come out. "You kissed ha!?" I yelled grabbing his face forcing him to look at me. "Man what is you talkin bout ?" He said jerking my hand away form his face. "You a fucking liar bruh go to her i don't care do what the fuck ever you wanna fucking do!" I yelled at him. "Man you trippen" he said plugging in his ear buds. "I don't care shut the fuck up talking to me" i said. "Ight den bitch" he said . My head snapped towards his direction. I felt my rage coming in strong. Before i knew it my hand was on his face and my other hand on his throat. "I AINT NO BITCH!" I yelled pushing him out his seat and continuously slapping him. "Wynter Jones get out of my classroom NOW!" Mrs cougars yelled. "Bruh OH MY GOSH !" I yelled getting my shit and storming out the classroom. I sat outside feeling my tears of madness streaming down my face. About 15 minutes passed by and i heard a different voice. "Hey you ok?" I looked up and saw a female. She was tall as fuck about 5'11 , her hair dyed blond at the top in a big curly puff on the top of her head, her eyes were hazel , lips were perfect shade of pink and plump, and she was skinny. "Yeah I'm good" i said staring at the floor. "Well I'm Martiana I see you around all the time we just never say anything" she smiling. "Ohh ok" i said. "I'm Wynter" i said standing up. "Damn girl you short as hell" she said laughing which caused me to start laughing. "You don't even kno me and i made you laugh" she said. "I'll see you around we should keep in touch ok" she said . "We can have lunch together" i told her. "Ight just yell when you see me" she said walking away. I felt my anger cool down and my regular self started coming back. "Dun dun dun dun dun" the bell ranged time to switch. I was walking away feeling a bit better again until i saw him. My smile instantly dropped. I kept walking until i felt my shoulder being tapped. "Hey" He said i pushed him away from me and went directly outside to my car. Martiana was at the front door waiting for me , i signaled her with my hand telling her to come here. She walked my way. "Hey" she said laughing. I just laughed and we both went into the car, i started playing my music and she scrunched up her face. "What?" I asked looking at her. "Nah this just ain't my music type" she said doing small laugh. I shook it off and drove to chick fil a. We got out and went into chick fil a and ordered our food . She grabbed the tray and sat down in the booth. "So tell me about yourself" she said put her her hands under her chin holding her head up. It took me a minute to figure out what to i even say. "Ummm hello" she said laughing. Damn she goofy as hell. "There really not much to know I'm short, I'm from Texas, and i play basketball ." I told her then all i hear is that cackle. "Girl you short as hell what you doin playin basketball" she said dying. "Shut up i like the sport you nut and I'm a point guard so" i said trailing off. "What about you Martiana what do you do" i asked. "I mean i play basketball too and I'm in all honors classes" she said pretending to pop her "collar". We both started laughing. About 15 minutes later we were back in the car just chilling. I looked over at Martiana staring at all her features , she is very attractive i love her eyes. She turned her head and started smiling, damn she has braces , she real cute. "Martiana " i said , "wassup" "uhh don't feel weird but are you gay?" I asked her. She started small smiling. "I'm bi but i dated more girls than boys" she responded. "Are you?" She asked having her full attention on me now. "I mean i don't really cause I've liked a female before and they liked me but i never dated one" i said. "Nigga you bi shut up" she said laughing and leaning her seat back.
We were back to school and i just parked the car. "Thanks for taking me out to lunch" she said going in for a hug. I felt weird at first but then i just pulled her in. She smelt good like pink perfume. I had to get on my tippy toes to hug her but i don't care she was cute, cool and had a nice vibe. She flashed me her lil brace face smile then walked off. "So you gay now?" A deep voice asked me. I turned my head and saw Lamar. I rolled my eyes and walked away. "What are mad for any ways i should be mad at you for putting you hands on me" He semile yelled. "I ain't here to argue with you lamar" i yelled out then ran away.
Martiana POV
I was walking to my 3rd block happy. Wynter is cute like really cute. I kind of like her but i don't know her so i mean, as i walked into my 3rd block i had sat in my group with my headphones on. A couple minutes pass and i felt my headphones being yanked off. "What the fuck!?" I said . Looking up i saw the boy Wynter was going off on this morning . I never seen him around he must be new. He is new running up on me and taking my headphones off. "You like Wynter!?" He yelled in my face. I stood up and we were about face to face. "Nigga don't get bold" i said to his face. "Man i was just asking a question" he said calmly now. "Even if i did problem" i said laughing again. "You a whole joke bruh get up out my face before i eat Wynter out in front of yo face" i said laughing again. He just looked at me then walked away. Like the fuck this loser. I put my head phones back on and went on about my day .