Chapter 10

Chapter 10 (Lamar POV)
Wynter stormed out of the Cheesecake Factory. Ugh why does trouble always catch up with me man. I walked out there to her. "Wynter let me explain" i said to her. She snapped her head back at me and all you could see was her eyes blood shot red. "No lamar why didn't you think to fucking tell me this are you fucking stupid !?" She yelled coming up to my face. "First of all don't talk to me like you crazy cuz if i start gettin disrespectful it's ova" i snapped back at her. "Nigga you think i give a fuck!? You the one outchea wit a whole mufuckin baybeh!!!" She yelled. Her southern accent coming out now. "Did i not just fucking say let me explain! We hooked up before i came to this school and we didn't use a condom! Damn the fuck ainn that how ya make a fucking baby!?" I yelled at her. "I cannot... take me home NOW!" She yelled at me getting into the truck and slamming the door hard as hell. I got into the truck and started driving. "Don't slam my shit ever in yo life this ainn yours" i snapped at her. "Shut the fuck up nigga and kiss my YELLOW ASS!" She yelled in my face. Man that's it! I pulled the truck over by this empty parking lot. "Nigga didn't i say take me home do you NOT understand English!" She yelled again. "Nigga you gon chill out with all that yelling shit in my fucking truck it's uncalled for damn! And what chu mad for yeen my girl we don't talk ion owe you shit!" I yelled at her. "Are you fucking serious nigga you been showing me all this attention and shit as soon as you get to the school we fucking got high together, everyday we eat lunch together, you slept with me in the hospital, you drove in the ambulance with me, and you WERE taking me on a date! We don't date or nun of that but if you never wanted me then DONT FUCKING ACT LIKE IT!" She yelled in my face. "UGHHH fuck it" i said. "What chu mean why you hanging out wit me i ainn yo baby momma." She said turning her head. "You a bitch!" I yelled at her. She snapped her head at me and before i knew it she slapped the fuck outta my face. "NIGGA I AINN NO BITCH FUCK YOU AND TAKE ME HOME LIKE HOW I SAID!" She yelled at me. "Fuck you to nigga" i said driving to my mother fucking house! She not even gonna be safe at her house she so dumb. Those whole car ride was complete silence. I pulled up to my house and got out the truck. "Nigga this ainn my house!" She said. "You right it's mine we finna work this shit out" i said. "Nah nigga work it out wit yo baby moms" she said. I went over to her side of the truck and yanked open the door and carried her ass out of there. "Put me the fuck down lamar!" She yelled beating on my back. I grabbed my keys, opened the door, and caries her to my room. "Put me down NOW!" She yelled. She better be lucky ainn nobody in this house man i swear. I put her down on my bed and locked the door. "Listen to me Wynter and dont fucking interrupt me-" before i could even finish "FUCK YOU!" She yelled. I walked up on her and yelled "nigga what the fuck i tell you bout all that gotdamn yelling!" "Yeen my daddy bro get the fuck out my face!" She said while pushing me. "STOP PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON ME!" I yelled at her grabbing her tiny ass wrist. Nothing was said next thing i know tears are filling her eyes and coming out. "I hate you" She said while sobbing on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her small petite body. "I'm sorry Wynter i really am." I said. She shook her head no still crying. "You treated me like i was special to you lamar if i wasn't you shoulda told me" She said. "You are special to me Wynter I'm sorry i really am." I said lifting up her chin. Her tears stains on her cheek as her bottom lip was quivering. I pecked her lips and we laid down in the bed. I turned on my tv and started playing soft music. She cuddled up to my chest and fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me then i drifted off to sleep.
2 hours later i woke up with cartoons playing on my tv and Wynter sitting up. I put my hand on hers and she turned her head to mine. We locked eye contact and a small smile appeared on her face. I scooted over down to her lap and laid my head in her thighs. Her fingers playing with my hair while watching dragon ball Z. "You aren't a bitch" i said to her. "Oh i know I'm not you just said that out of anger but that's is unacceptable you gon really see a bad side of me if you keep doin that" she responded. "I'm sorry for putting my hands on you" She said while kissing my forehead. "You straight" i responded. The rest of the day we spent in my bed cuddling and watching tv and talking bout life shit. I guess this was our date. "I gotta go home lamar today was... interesting but still enjoyable" she said as getting up from my bed. "No wait let's fall asleep 1 more time then i promise I'll take you home just cuddle with me." I said having my arms out. She came over to me and i laid my head on her chest and her fingers back in my hair making me fall asleep.