Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Wynter POV
  "You ok?" My dad asked. I was speechless i couldn't even think right. "Yeah I'm fine thank you" i said getting up hugging my dad. A few hours later the police came and took the body and started placing the tape around my room. They took my dad in and my mother. "Little girl you have school tomorrow?" The man asked. "Yes i do and I'm honestly very tired" i answered, "alright well we will ask you question tomorrow but tonite we are taking your parents in just to question them they should be home by tomorrow morning don't stress anything we have it all under control" the police told me. He was about 5'6 white ginger with a beer belly. I nodded as a response to him. They took my parents in and drove off leaving me alone. I grabbed my travel bag and packed everything i needed just for tonite and tomorrow morning. I walked out to my car feeling the cold breeze go into my jacket. I got in my car and drove to Lamar house. His mom is never home she is always traveling she is a travel agent. I walked in his house and straight to his room. "Hey" i said yawning. "I wasn't expecting you" he said smiling. "Very funny can i spend the night?" I asked plopping down on his bed.  "Yeah" he said playing mortal combat. "I'd whoop yo ass at this game" i said laughing. "Hell nah" he said. I snatched a control from off the floor and started playing. 2 hours went by and it's just us playing mortal combat. "Who ass can you whoop?" He said getting all in my face. "Boy shut up" i said pushing him back. "Yeah yeah get mad" he said poking my head. Ding dong. "You were expecting somebody?" I asked confused. "Nah lemme go get it though" he said jogging to the door. As i sat back down on the bed i heard a familiar female voice. At the moment i didn't even care so i just focused back on my phone. "Wynter say hey to Polo" Lamar said. I looked up and saw Lamar holding Polo, sleep in his arms. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed. I absolutely love babies man i swear. I walked up to Lamar and look over Polo looking at all his features. Damn he look just like his daddy. "Can i hold him?" I asked. Lamar nodded his head and put Polo in my arms. "Hey... hey Polo" i gushed. I put my finger in between his little paw. His eyes fluttered open not all the way but enough to know he is looking at you. His eyes light brown just like Lamar's. I held him for a few more minutes then gave him back to Lamar. "He is the cutest thing and he is so calm" i said. Lamar just smiled and laughed. "I'm gonna take him to his nursery and lay him down" Lamar said walking away with Polo.
Lamar POV
I put Polo into his blue crib with the stars at the top. I already love this little boy he like my mini me. I turned on the baby monitor and walked out the room. I went back to my room and saw Wynter wet and naked. Water droplets falling from her hair down to her back. I creeped up behind her and smacked her ass. "Ouch Lamar that huuurt!" She yelled slapping my chest. "Want me to make you feel better" i said rubbing my hands on her tits. "Mhhh" Wynter lightly moaned. My hands went down to her pussy and i started playing with her clit. "Lamar... yes" Wynter moaned. I went faster until she came all over my fingers. I slurped the cum off my fingers . "Damn you taste good mami" i said kissing her neck. "You teasing" she said. "Nah daddy will give you that dick maybe" i said. "Give it" she said. "Shhh" i said. I got in front of her and sucked her small tits. I left hickeys all over her chest. "More" she moaned. "Nahh" i said winking and walking away laughing. "Fuck you!" Wynter yelled slamming the door. "Haha daddy loves you to" i said laughing. As she was getting dressed i heard her phone. I reached over to the other side and picked it up and saw the message. Wassup Wynter- amari.
Amari? I thought to myself who is this? I tossed her phone back on the other side. "Hey Lamar" she said coming out the bathroom. I didn't respond. "What's wrong with chu?" She asked. "Nun go text yo lil boyfriend " i said. "Nigga what?" She said confused. She got on the bed and checked her phone. "Really nigga? This is amari" she said as if it was nothing. "Shit go ahead and text ya mans" i said getting on my phone. "That's not even my boyfriend he is barley a friend i just met him a couple days ago" she said. "Mhm" i said. "You really trippen over that?" She asked me. "Nope" i dryly responded. She got on top of my lap and started kissing my sweet spots while leaving hickeys. "I let you hit Lamar, i smoke with you, and i fuck with you nobody else Ight" she said while kissing me. "Ight" i said. She grabbed my face and we started tongue kissing. "I belong to you and you only baby" she said pulling away and laying down on my chest. "Me too baby" i said getting comfy in my bed and falling asleep.