Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Honey POV
  I am honey and as you know I'm having a cook out. I don't have a reason i just want to have fun and nobody was doin shit so i took matters into my own hands. I wouldn't say I'm popular cause i don't like that word but everybody know me. I'm 5'5 lightskin with small Asian eyes. I have almost the whole school here, even people i don't like but hey whateva they just some hoes. I went outside and sat down in the grass chairs blasting music. "Ayo honey!" I heard some yell out my name. I turned around and saw waun and his lil crew i rolled my eyes. "What chu want boy" i said with an attitude. "I ain't want nun lil girl but ya mans is here" waun said laughing. "Ugh y'all do too much" i said. "Ayo key come here boy" waun yelled. Sure enough her come key stupid ass. Me and key had a year long relationship full of cheats , lies, and a bunch he said she said shit. So i broke up with him. Now he doin what he wants and I'm doing what i want. "Man you doin to much" key said to waun. "Nah you was sayin how much you want her back foo don't be trippen now" waun said jogging away to where all the hoes were. I looked up and he was still standing there. "If you don't get out of my face and go on somewhere" i said to key. He came lol close to my ear "you kno you don't want me to go no where baby" he said suck my ear lobe running away. Ohh i hate that boy man. But i love him so much at the same time. Ugh ok stop thinkin bout him just have fun honey. I told myself going back to my music. I got up and went over to my friends to get that foo off my mind.
Jenn POV
  Me and Sekani walked into honey cook out. I only came for food and for my friends. I walked with Sekani and saw Wynter on her phone. "I'll be right back" i told Sekani. "Ight baby" he said pecking my cheek. I ran over to Wynter. "Heeeey bestie" i said making her laugh. "Jennnnnn" she said hugging me. Wynter was wearing some high wasted jeans with a red crop top that carved "vibes" on it. "Ma'am would marti approve of this clothing" i said slapping her stomach. "Shut up would Sekani approve of you being with me instead of him" Wynter said. "Oh ok bye the fuck" i said walking off. "Girl shut up" janiah said coming up outta nowhere. "You don't even know what we was talking about" i said laughing. "Ok bitch and" she responded rolling her eyes. "You such a cry baby" Wynter said laughing. "Shut the fuck uppp" Janiah whined. Wynter started hugging her making Janiah annoyed. These bitches. As we were all playing around i saw Lamar and Randall walk pass. We locked eyes for a second until he looked away. I felt like everybody could hear my heart beat right now. "Jenn you ok?" Wynter asked. "Yeah girl you lookin flushed" Janiah said. "Yeah I'm good" i said. Wynter looked over and her face lost a little color. I looked in her direction and saw kanya and Lamar dancing and flirting. "Aye don't stress that shit yo girl here" i said smirking. "Lol" Wynter said. "Girl shut up with that shit" Janiah said to Wynter laughing. We all started laughing and went to get some food.
Lamar POV
"Randall go hand me a plate I'm finna get some food, you want some kanya?" I asked her. "Nah I'm good" she responded going back on her phone. I walked to the table with all the good foods. This shit look too good. "Aye" i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Wass-" before i could even get the word out i felt a punch on my face. It was Kenny. I threw my plate at his face and start punching him in his jaw. He punched my chest hard as hell and punch my bottom lip. I kicked him in his dick and started rockin his face. "UH OHHH!" Someone In The crowd yelled. We were just throwing punches left and right. "STOP IT!" A female voice yelled. It was kanya pulling Kenny back and Randall was holding me back. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED KANYA!?! HUH YOU WANNA CHEAT ON ME AND SHIT WITH THIS NIGGA!?! FUCK YOU BRUH YOU A WHOLE HOE!" Kenny yelled shoulder bumping Kanya out his way going into the house getting ice. "Aye bruh dont worry back that man come on" Randall said pulling me to a seat getting ice for my lip. I grabbed the ice putting it on my lip angry I'm infuriated. I looked up and saw Wynter from a distance. She shook her head at me. I just stared at her and put my head down. "Look up" Wynter said. I looked up. She rubbed a damp towel on the dry blood on my face. "This always blows out of proportion over a female come on man" Wynter said shaking her head. "It's not even worth it you need to work on yourself lamar foot ball season in you don't have time for this shit" Wynter said. I nodded. "I'm sorry" i told her. "I'm fine lamar just take care of yourself" she said throwing the damp towel away, and walked off. I put my head back down frustrated. "Ahem!" Honey yelled in the microphone that the music was blasting from. "Y'all need to get y'all self back together ! This is a cook out people we are suppose to be chilling relax with allat shit!" Honey yelled out. Me and Randall sat down and just started eating i got a pain killer and washed it down with some juice.
Wynter POV
He is so dumb. This idiot. That ain't me so I'm coo. I was still with Jen and Janiah until i saw marti. "I'll be right back" i said. I walked over to marti and hugged her from behind. "Hey" i said. "Hey" she said sound paranoid. "Hey Wynter" semya said. "Wassup" i responded. "Dejah!" I semi yelled. "Wynter!" She did back we side hugged and i went back to marti. "You good?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine" she said. I shook it off. "Hey guys I'm Miya and that's my girl friend right there you see her, her name is marti she is in the grass chairs on your left, but this song is for you baby Miya loves youuu mhaw" Miya said in the microphone. What the fuck!? Who is this? I looked at marti and walked off. The song bazzi- mine started playing. I stormed off to jenn and Janiah. "Yo you good?" They asked. "I'm fine but I'm going home this is too much man" i said going to my car and leaving. I was mad but directly at her just at the situation it seemed too outta place and I'm not finna get into that. I went into the house put my beats on and started playing music to calm down my brain.