Chapter 28

I woke up in a really happy mood. Probably the happiest I've been in ages. 2012 is a new year I thought. I want to have the perfect year. I have the perfect friends, the perfect boyfriend, the most amazing brother and his girlfriend, who I felt like was my sister. I got up out of my comfy, warm bed and walked to my en-suite bathroom. I looked at my face. It was half dead looking. I reached into my cupboard and pulled out some morning scrub and some moisturiser. I applied it thoroughly until my face looked bright again. I walked out, grabbed one of Niall's hoodies he'd left there and walked downstairs.

I walked into the massive kitchen and sat down. I turned on the T.V and Friends was on. I made myself some toast and watched the T.V. I was to busy into my own thoughts as I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning beautiful." Niall said in my ear.

"Mm, morning handsome." I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek

"Do you want to do something today?"

"I was thinking the same thing! Do you wanna go to the cinema then meet up with everyone? We haven't seen them since the fire, and I'm missing them like hell!"

"That sounds like a great idea babe! I also need to go and pick up the rest of my stuff from my mum and dad."

"Okay, do you want me to come with you?"

"Would you?"

"Sure! We'll go on the way to the cinema! What shall we go and see?"

"Errrmm, dunno, New Years Eve?"

"Sounds great! Right, I'm gonna go and get ready!" I said giving him a kiss and jogging up the stairs.

*EMILY'S P.O.V*

I woke up feeling like I was going to be sick. I jumped out of mine and Aiden's bed and ran to the en-suite. I instantly threw up into the toilet. I heard a rumble from the room.

"Emily? Are you okay babe? I've just heard you being sick!" Aiden asked from the room

"I'm fine! I think it might have been the takeaway from last night!" I replied while wiping my mouth.

Aiden walked into the bathroom and gave me a hug. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"Babe, stay in bed today, it's been a stressful week. You're clearly not well. Have a rest." Aiden said calmly

"No, Aiden, I'll be fine." I protested not wanting to make a fuss.

"No. Get back in bed, do you want some breakfast?"

"I can make it myself you know!" I laughed

"No. Do you want some French toast and scrambled egg?"

"That sounds perfect."

"Okay, get back in bed. I'll be up as soon as I can."

"Thankyou. You really are the perfect boyfriend, do you know that?"

I dragged myself back to bed and got myself comfy. I had been sick in the mornings for three times in a row and recently, I hadn't been able to stop eating. I tried to throw away the thoughts and relaxed.

*MY P.O.V*

I straightened my hair with the zebra-print straighteners Aiden got me. I swear half the stuff he bought was zebra stuff! Once my hair was perfectly, I applied some foundation, powder and blusher. I applied some mascara and chunky eyeliner. I walked up to the mirrored wardrobe and stared at the load of clothes. I decided on an oversized knitted cream jumper, a pair of black leggings and a pair of glittery black TOM's. I guess you could say it's a strange combination, but I had my own style and it looked alright. I grabbed my brown river island bag, my phone, ipod and purse. I had been about half an hour so I'm presuming Niall was ready. I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. I took my phone out of my bag and text everyone.

'Hey! Sorry I haven't seen you in ages, its been hard you know, I was thinking we all meet up at the park, we haven't done that in ages! Love ya, Sophie x'

Niall walked down in a pair of chinos, supras and a black hoodie.

"You ready babe? The film starts in half an hour, so that gives us enough time to get the rest of your stuff. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine. Trust me. I don't think they've ever cared about me really. Thankyou Sophie for letting me stay here," he said whilst kissing me.

"Aiden! I'm going out with Niall and meeting everyone else later!" I called to Aiden in the kitchen

"Okay! Have fun! Bring them round here if you want!" he called back.

Me and Niall walked hand in hand out the door.

*AIDEN'S P.O.V*

I made some toast. I honestly don't know how to make it French so I just sprinked some cheese on it. I made some scrambled egg, setting the smoke alarm off, twice. Finally it was ready, it looked strange, but Emily would probably eat it.

I walked upstairs with the tray and sat down next to Emily and gave her the food.

"Aiden, what is it?" she laughed

"Well, I didn't know how to make French toast so I sprinkled cheese on it! And I burnt the scrambled egg, twice."

"Thankyou for trying babe." She said whilst trying some. "Wow. Grimshaw French toast is amazeballs!" she giggled

"Good! So how you feeling?"

"Aiden. Listen to me for a second. I think I'm pregnant."