Chapter 21

*NIALL'S P.O.V*

"Jake?" I coughed

"I said shut up Horan." He snarled back

His was still pinning me down and still had his hand on my neck. He removed the blindfold off my eyes and I saw his crazed face looking back at me.

"Jake. What the hell are you doing?!"

"Something I should of done a long time ago. I was hoping you'd all die in that fire. Especially that little bitch and you. But you didn't. She's still alive and unfortunately, so are you. I was hoping that little blow to the head after the fire would of worked but I guess not. Now I'm going to finish you off."

"Don't you talk about my girlfriend like that. This is all your fault Jake. If you hadn't abused her, than nothing would of happened. You would of still had her."

I felt his fist collide with my face.

"I didn't hurt her. She's lying. Do you know what? I'm not going to kill you now. I'm going to kill you later. But I'm going to get Sophie here and I'm going to make her watch you suffer."

"Lay a finger on her and I swear."

"Oh, and what are you going to do?"

He pulled me up by my shirt and left me on the ground and walked out.

"I'll be back in ten minutes, don't move. Oh wait, you cant." He spat

I could feel some blood trickling down my head from where he hit me. Then it struck me. I had my phone in my pocket. It involved a lot of wriggling around but I finally got it out. It was hard having to do it behind your back. I found Sophie in my contacts, pressed ring and put it on speaker leaving my phone on the floor. Praying she would answer.

*MY P.O.V*

I was just sat in my hospital bed. Aiden was outside talking to the police and Emily had gone to the toilet. All my friends were coming round when it was normal visiting hours. I couldn't wait to see them! I heard a buzzing on the table. My phone was ringing. It was all black from the smoke but the caller I.D said Niall. My heart skipped a few beats before I grabbed it and picked it up.

"Hello?! Niall?!"

"Sophie! You're alive!"

"Of course I am! Niall are you okay? Where are you?!"

"I don't know babe. It's Jake. He's got me tied up somewhere. I think its some sort of warehouse or garage! He wants to kill me, but he wants to find you and make you watch. Now listen to me Sophie, he can kill me if he wants. But I want you with either Aiden, Liam, Louis, Zayn or Harry at all times. Tell them whats happening." I heard a door open from the phone and the sound of the phone being kicked. I put the phone on speaker and picked up on the conversation that was going on between Niall and Jake.

"Who the hell were you talking to?!" I heard Jake spit in his face

"No one."

"Don't lie to me." I heard a punch then the phone was being picked up. "Oh so you're talking to that little bitch are you?!"

"Leave her alone." I heard Niall murmur. He sounded like his nose was broken.

"Hi babe." Jake snarled down the phone

"Jake, let him go. I'll do anything."

"Anything, would you?"

"Anything. Now Jake please let him go."

"Let me think about this. If you come back to me, I'll happily let him go. And if you don't, little Nialler here will get it."

"Don't you touch him!"

"Are you going to do as I say or not?!"

"Yes. Where are you?"

All I could hear was Niall screaming my name and telling me to let Jake kill him.

"Meet me at my house. And don't bring anyone with you." He sneered down the phone

"Sophie! Don't do it!" I heard Niall cry again.

"Shut up Horan." He said as I heard a kick.

"See you soon my sweet. Oh and Niall wont be contacting you again." He said. The phone went dead.

I looked up and saw Aiden standing in the doorway, tears streaming down his face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he said

"D-did you hear all that?"

"As a matter of fact, I did actually. Sophie, you're not going back to Jake. No way."

"Aiden. Listen to me. I'm not having Niall killed because of me. If I had only of stood up to Jake, I wouldn't of been in this mess."

"Sophie. I'm not letting you go there."

Do you know what? That's my decision. I'm going." I got up out of my bed. I struggled to stand up, Aiden rushing over to help me.

"You're not strong enough."

"I don't care. I'm going."