Chapter 15

Blue lights swirled around the car park. The ambulance pulled into the car park. The paramedics jumped out the ambulance and rushed over to Harry. There was a lot of blood on the ground now and Natasha was just crouched next to him crying, make up running down her face.

“Natasha, please, calm down. It’s going to be okay.” I said

“CALM DOWN?! MY BOYFRIEND HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A CAR!” she screeched

I knew she didn’t mean any of it so I just hugged her. The paramedics lifted Harry onto a stretcher and put him into the back of the ambulance. Natasha attempted to get in the ambulance.

“Sorry miss, you cant come in, there is a lot of blood and not enough room in the ambulance” one of the paramedics said.

The ambulance wizzed off.

“I’ll call Aiden.” I said. I got my phone out of my pocket, my hands shaking and dialled his number.

“Hello?” he answered

“Aiden..” I cried down the phone

“Sophie?! Are you okay?!”

“Yes. Its Harry. He-he-he’s”

“He’s what?”

“He’s been hit by a car. We were playing around in a car park and a car lost control on the ice and hit Harry.”

“Oh my god. Is he okay?!”

“We don’t know. There was a lot of blood coming from his head, and they took him straight off in an ambulance.”

“Oh my god. I’ll be right over. Which car park are you in?”

“The Red Lion.”

“Okay.” He said as he hung up the phone

“Aiden is coming to pick us up.” I said

“But theres nine of us.” Niall said

“I think he’ll bring Emily.”

I walked over to Natasha who still hadn’t moved from before. She was crying and shaking violently.

“He’ll be okay Natasha, I promise.”

“Will he though? Did you see all the blood and how hard the car hit him?!” she cried

“Yes. But thinking like that wont make anything better. Now think positively and lets get down to the hospital.”

Two cars swerved in to the carpark. One was Aiden’s and the other Emily’s.

“Get in.” they said

There wasn’t enough room in one of the cars, but we just squished up not caring. The hospital was only a five minute drive.

We walked into the hospital.

“Harry Styles.” Aiden said to the reception

“I’m afraid you cant see him at the moment. I’ll let the doctor know you’re here though.” She replied

“Is he going to be okay?” Natasha asked

“I’m afraid I cant answer that question. Please just take a seat”

We all sat down.  How could a perfect day like this turn into one of my bestfriends being hit by a car? They had taken the driver away in for questioning. It looked like he was going to get fined, whatever happened.

It felt like days we were sat in the waiting room, even though it had been an hour. A doctor walked up to us.

“Harry Styles?” he asked

“Is-is-is he going to be okay?” Natasha asked

“We think so. He’s partly conscious but you can go and see him. Only two at a time though. He has a broken leg and a few cuts and bruises.”

“Shit!” Natasha exclaimed

“What?!” everyone said

“We haven’t told Harry’s mum!” she said

“Crap!” Louis said “Natasha, you go see Harry and I’ll call Anne.”

Natasha got up and followed the doctor, while Louis took his phone out.

“Hi Anne, it’s Louis. Please calm down and it’s okay, but Harry has been hit by a car.”

I could hear a wail down the phone causing Louis to pull it away from his ear slightly.

“They say he’s going to be okay.” He said before putting the phone down

“That was horrible.” Louis said “She’s coming over as soon as.”

*NATASHA’S P.O.V*

I walked into the room they had Harry in. I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming. He looked drugged up and completely out of it. He had wires and tubes attached to him. He had a large cut on the side of his head and cuts and bruises all over him. I quickly ran over and sat down next to him. I took his hand and stroked it. He softly and slowly turned his head round to face me.

“Harry? It’s me Natasha.” I whispered

“Hey, babe.” He croaked

“How you feeling? I thought I’d lost you.” I sniffed

“Terrible, my head hurts and so does my leg. You aren’t going to get rid of me that easily.” He laughed, wincing slightly

“You’re going to be okay.”

“Where’s my mum?”

“She’s on her way.”

“That teaches me to never have a snowball fight in the middle of a carpark.” He groaned

“Babe. It’s not your fault. It’s-“

I was interrupted by Louis walking into the room.

“Mate. I’m so so so sorry. It’s all my fault.”

“Nah mate. It’s not. You were only having fun.” Harry said coughing

The door swung open. And Anne stormed in, her face tear stained.

“Oh my god. My baby boy!” she screamed as she ran over to Harry

“Mum, please. It hurts.” Harry said as she leant over his bruised torso.

“Sorry.”

Harry was still drifting in and out of consciousness by the time we had to leave. I walked out of the room and went to see my friends.

“The doctor said he was going to be okay.” Amy said

“He looks terrible.” I croaked out

“He can only get better,” Sophie said