Chapter 24

I Wanna Save You Tonight- Part 24

"Sophie, what are we going to do?" Niall asked me

"I don't know Niall." I said.

*AIDEN'S P.O.V*

Everyone had arrived at Emily's house by now. Everyone looked absolutely scared out of their minds.

"Aiden, why don't we just go over to Jakes?" Louis asked

"It's probably not as simple as that. He's probably got something planned." I said promptly "If someone has to go to Jake's house, it'll be me anyway. I'm not endangering any of you. Sophie is my sister and that's that."

*MY P.O.V*

The door opened again and Jake swanned in looking pleased with himself.

"What have you done?!" I asked sharply

"Nothing, yet." He smirked.

"Jake, please just stop this. This can all be forgotten. Just let Niall go and me and you can just live together forver." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh just shut up will you?!" he spat as he pushed me forward and took my phone out of my pocket.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

He was scrolling down something.

"Ah, here it is! Aiden's number! Now lets press ring and I'll let you talk to your brother for the final time!" he smirked. As he put the phone to my ear.

*AIDEN'S P.O.V*

Everyone was just sat in silence all tensed. My phone screen lit up and the caller I.D showed Sophie. I grabbed my phone and ran to the kitchen.

"Sophie?! Oh my god, where are you?! Are you okay?!"

"Aiden!" I heard her cry "It's Jake, he's got me at his house. He's going to kill me and Niall. Aiden please listen to me, don't come here, you'll just be putting yourself in danger. You're my brother and I love you." She cried

"Sophie, no. Im coming."

"Aiden, please. Goodbye." She sniffed and the phone went dead.

I cried and screamed. Emily ran in and wrapped her arms around my neck hushing me.

"Babe, who was it?" she whispered tearfully

"Sophie. Jake does have her and he's going to kill her. She doesn't want me to go there. She just wants me to let her die."

"Aiden. This is up to you. If you want to try and help, you do so." She said with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm going." I said

"Well, I'm coming with you,"

"No,"

"Yes. I coming whether you like it or not."

We ran in the front room and explained everything to everybody. They agreed to stay there just incase anything happened. I had never been so scared in my life. These past few months had been completely horrible. Me and Emily ran to the car and drove to Jake's house. I didn't know where it was as I'd only been there once and it was dark. I made my way there and parked up round the corner so he didn't recognise anything. We walked round the corner and I walked up to his door. I was about to bang on the door very loudly but Emily stopped me. I saw Jake walking out of the garage and walking down the street. He was on his phone muttering something. We hid the best we could until he had turned the corner. I tried the door but it was locked. I pulled and pushed the door as hard as I could but it wouldn't budge. I took a few steps back and ran towards the door ramming it with my full body force and weight. The door flew open and me and Emily ran inside.

"SOPHIE?! NIALL?!" I yelled while checking the front room, the back room and running upstairs and checking everywhere. I ran into the kitchen and I heard quiet muttering from the door opposite the cooker. I started to bang on the door.

"SOPHIE?! NIALL?! ARE YOU IN THERE?!"

"Aiden?! Is that you?!" I heard Sophie shout from inside

"Yes! I can't get in, where are the keys?"

"In the drawer nearest the door!"

I ran to the drawer she said and pulled it out. There was a silver little key laying there. I picked it up and ran to the door and unlocked it. I swung the door open and turned the light switch on.

"Wait up here." I said to Emily as I ran down the wooden stairs.

I saw Niall and Sophie tied up on the floor.

"Oh my god. Are you two okay?!" I asked while I untied them.

"We're fine I think." Niall said as he stood up rubbing his wrists.

"Come on. Let's get out of here. We'll think about Jake once we're safe." I said.

We started to walk up the stairs until I saw two figures walking down the stairs. We backed down the steps slowly until the two figures came into the light. It was Mark and Emily.

"Get away from her." I spat as I lurched forward to him pinning him against the wall.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I looked to the top of the stairs and saw Jake. He was pointing a gun and he looked ready to kill.

*MY P.O.V*

Aiden had Mark pinned up against the wall and Jake walked down the stairs pointing the gun.

"Jake, put it down." I trembled

"Right, who's first then?" he smirked.

Niall grabbed hold of me and put me behind him. He held his arms around me.

"Good one Horan. There's no point. She's going to die anyway." Jake smirked

"You touch any of them and I'll kill you." Aiden said

"Oooer, calm yourself singer-boy." Jake laughed

"Jake, why do you want to do this?! What is the point?! You're going to go down for a long time Jake, and you know it!" Niall said. I could feel the anger radiating off his body.

"Woah. Calm yourself Ireland. 'Little Miss Perfect' is going to get everything that is coming to her." Jake smirked evilly

Aiden let go of Mark and ran over to Emily. He put her behind him.

"Jake, come on. Just stop." I said.

"No, I have to prove this to myself."

"Prove what?! You can kill four innocent people because of your mistakes?!"

"Just shut up. Sophie, get from behind Niall, now."

I walked from behind Niall and stood next to him. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Hhmmmm...lets make this more interesting. Everyone close your eyes." Jake laughed.

"What the hell? Are you mental?!" Aiden yelled at him as Jake swung round and pointed the gun at him.

"Shut them. Then we won't be able to see who dies first then will we?!"

Everyone shut their eyes. All I could hear was breathing.

A gunshot filled my ears and I heard a man's scream. I felt something heavy fall on top of me. It all went black. My life was over. Everything was over.