Chapter 10 - Mine forever

Start from the beginning

Aww that is sooo cute!!

"Aw yeah"

"Just like you have Trent and Joel".

Yep I thought, older brothers are da bomb!

Well mine are anyway!

Yes they do have their moments, but...I love em and wouldn't be without them.

<<<

Meanwhile

"But what if she says no...then what?"

"Are you like crazy...have you damaged your brain?"

"No...I just..."

"One hundred million, billion, gazillion percent it'll be a yes"

"If this goes badly I'm having your ass"

"If it goes good, I'll tell her you thought she'd say no"

"Okay...Okay...I'm ready for this"

"You happy with it?"

"Without sounding gay, it's bloody gorgeous"

"I totally agree"

"Boys lunch"

<<<

The three of us were sat in Ronaldo and Marcelo's cafe eating cheese and ham paninis when I got a text:

-WHN U COME HOME TXT ME ND I'LL COME GET U X LY X

-WAT THAT MAKES NO SENSE XXX

-WHN UR ON UR WAY HOME RING OR TXT ME THERES A SUPRISE 4 U @ HOME ND I WANT 2 TAKE U IN XXX

-OOOH OK CANT WAIT LUV U LOADS XXX.

"There's a surprise waiting for me at home"

"Does that mean you want to go?" Trent said. I grinned,

"No...I'll stay a bit longer"

"Delz...when it comes to surprises she is mad"

"What...I am not" Trent gave me the look, I smiled

"Okay...maybe I am...I wonder what it is...oh I can't wait" Della and Trent laughed at me.

A looooooooooong 20 minutes later. Well it was to me.

"See you soon Delz'...and you baby" she chuckled,

"Enjoy your suprise"

"I will...bye"

"Bye" I ran off to the car,

"I love you honey...see you soon"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes...tomorrow"

"Step on it bro"

<<<

-LIKE 2 MINS AWAY LUV U XXX

- WILL B WAITIN OUTSIDE 4 U LY2 XXX

When we pulled up at the house, I saw Kane stood their looking as gorgeous as ever in tan chinos and a white shirt with 'what...me?' on in black letter, the shirt was moulded to his body to show off his muscles and abs. His hair was scruffy and messy, just how he liked it and it suited him too. He was smiling at me. That cheeky school boy grin which always makes me smile back. I got out of the car and walked over to him, he kissed me so delicately it made me hungry for more,

"Trent" He said,

"Kane" Trent acknowledged then walked in.

"What's my surprise?" I asked,

"Wait and see" He took my hand and we walked into the house. When I saw candles littering the hallways and white and red roses, my heart sped up. We stopped at the sitting room door which was closed.

"Shut your eyes baby girl...no peeking" I did what I was told, he guided me in. I think to the middle of the room. It was so quiet, my heart was pumping majorly fast.

"You can open your eyes"

Hey...that was Wyatt's voice, I snapped open my eyes. The sitting room was lit with millions of candles, flowers: red, white, yellow and purple roses and pictures were all over the place, everyone, so: Wyatt, Joel, Trent, Cole, Daddy, Susannah and Frank were sat on the sofas. I looked at their faces, I think they were wondering what was going on as much as I was, apart from Wyatt, I knew him too well and possibly my brothers. Kane wasn't in the room, I looked around again; one picture in particular caught my eye, it was last year on the beach, the sun had just began to set leaving a orange and yellow glow behind us, I was on Kane's back in my red bikini, he'd just dunked me in the sea and I'd chased him jumping on his back, my arms were loosely hung around his shoulders, we were both laughing. I really do love that picture. I was about to say something when Kane came in, his hands behind his back. He walked up to me.

Oh my God, my heart should not be pumping this fast.

When he was right in front of me...he...knelt down on one knee,

"Oh My God" I said, Susannah gasped,

"Lyric Tammara Riley...I love you more than air...more than life itself, you're the most beauitful, kind, caring down to earth person I know and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...I will be there for you forever and NEVER stop loving you...will you marry me?" tears were rolling down my cheeks, I looked at him,

"Yes..one trillion percent yes...Oh My God Kane I love you more than life too...YES"

He took the engagement ring out, gosh it was beautiful, he slipped it on my finger, perfect fit. He stood up and I jumped into his arms, kissing him.

The rest of the evening was a blur, so much congratulations, laughter, tears (Me again...set off by Susannah), a lot of stern words from Dad to Kane. But I know Dad loved Kane like ANOTHER son years and years ago. Words of pleasure and happiness from Frank and Susannah. I also found out that Wyatt was Kane's right hand man in the whole proposal thing, and that Joel and Trent also knew. I must've been so oblivious.

It was just mad. Never in a million years did I think that at 19 I would be engaged, let alone engaged to KANE TURNER!

5 hours later...

"That was the biggest suprise ever" I said snuggling up to him. "Never did I think I'd be engaged and especially to you"

"I love you more than any words can say baby girl, you're going to be mine forever"

"Are you sure this isn't a extremely realistice dream"

"100% sure" He told me as we drifted off to sleep.

<<<

So there it was. loooooonnnnnnnggggg I hope and AWESOME .

Please tell me what you thought...please xxxxxx It's always my fabulous xSabbrinaxx who is totally awesome by the way !!!

Next update: Tomorrow !!! Then ... Not sure :) plus sorry I was meant to update yesterday !!!

Sorry for any mistakes !!! This was wrote on my iPod !!! xxx love ya