Chapter 10 - Mine forever

Start from the beginning

<<<

The next morning...

"How's your shoulder baby?"

"Could be better...you can kiss it for me" I laughed and carefully gave him a trail of kisses along his shoulder,

"What are you up to today? He asked

"(Kiss)...meeting...(Kiss)...with Della...(Kiss)...Trent...(Kiss)...and I",

"Can I come?"

"No...you have to get your shoulder better so we can go on our ROAD TRIP...Woo"

"Fine" I moved and sat in front of him and kissed him softly "I love you"

"I love you the most"

"Nah...I love you the mostest" I laughed and pushed him down carefully "Get healed...I'll see you later" I jumped off the bed and got changed into some high waisted red shorts and a cropped light blue shirt.

"Do you really have to leave me?" Kane asked

"Yes I'm afraid...you'll be fine without me, you'll probably be on the PS3 or XBOX all day"

"But it's not you is it"

"You're 22 years old...you can live without me for a few hours...stop acting like a baby"

"But I can't live without you baby girl...I love you soooooooo much" I laughed,

"And I love you sooooooo much too, but I'm off" I kissed him goodbye and walked out.

"We'll get breakfast on the way" Trent told me,

"Yeah, that's cool"

...

"So you okay with me, not going on this road trip?"

"No of course not...but obviously you kind of have a good reason why your not going"

"We'll definitely have to go away for the weekend...you and me"

"Yes...and sooner rather than later, because when your a Dad you'll be rushed off your feet" he laughed,

"Definitely"

<<<

At Della's flat after our Mac breakfast (Yes I'm obsessed).

"Congratulations Della...I'm soooo pleased for you" I beamed hugging her,

"Thank you, I just can't believe it"

"My brother's been treating you right yeah"

"He's been absolutely amazing" she kissed him. Awww.

"So are you going to find out the gender when you can?" I asked as we sat in the living room.

"Well we're not sure yet" Della replied

(Right before I continue I must tell you about Della; she's also 25 and met Trent when he moved here four years ago...I guess it was love at first sight as they've been together ever since. I'm honestly amazed that their not married yet. Della is beautiful, lovely brown curly hair, amazing brown eyes and a great...no wait...fantastic personality. She's going to be an awesome Mum. They are totally made for each other)

"But what are you hoping for?"

"A healthy happy boy or girl" She said "But if I had a choice then a boy first, then a girl...so my son would beat up any boy than makes my little girl and his little sister cry".