" Yeah. This isn't like you." Matt added. And Keith knew that Lance didn't want to be honest. But he did.

" Someone..." The cheerleader began. " recorded Lance and I in the shed. And they left a note in my locker saying that if I didn't break up with Lance in two hours, or told anyone that we'd go 'viral'." Keith said and he could hear his boyfriend seething in anger, along with guilt. " I-I thought it was a joke..."

" Someone blackmailed you?!" Hunk exclaimed.

" Who would even do that?!" Matt looked outraged.

" I really-" Pidge started to say something.

" Pidge, be honest, was this you???" Keith sat up in the beanbag, balancing so he wouldn't fall.

" What?!! Do you seriously believe that I could do something like this?!" She gasped, almost angry that her friend would even for a second think that.

" The question you asked earlier is kind of similar to this situation..." The Cuban male looked down, not knowing what to think. He really wouldn't believe she was behind this.

" That was a total coincidence." Matt defended his sister.

" I may be very good with tech, and ship you two like Fedex, but I would never do that. Ever. And plus, why would I want you two to break up?! It wouldn't make sense, and another plus, I was sitting right here when we got the notification. I couldn't have done it." Pidge said.

" He didn't mean that..." Lance rubbed circles on Keith's back, trying to calm him down. " we're both just... desperate."  He tried to tone down his own feelings of anger, as not to scare everyone.

" Sorry..." Keith settled back against his alpha. " I just ... I can't stand knowing how sad this makes Lance."

" Why didn't you say something earlier?!" Hunk questioned.

" We didn't want to risk it!" Lance said louder than he'd meant to.

" I'm tracing this shit." Pidge gave an aggravated sigh, grabbing the laptop. " Whoever did this is about to have a nasty ass virus on their computer." She made a menacing face. And while she did that, Matt went over to help out.

Keith pulled his earbuds from his pocket, and after taking a while to untangle them, he plugged them into his phone.

" What're you doing??" Lance watched him; he was panicking on the inside.

" I need to see it." The omega spoke coldly. He couldn't stand the thought of remaining ignorant to what was on there. And Lance ceased in doing anything for a second, but soon he reluctantly grabbed an earbud for himself.

Keith opened up the gmail app and he felt a warm hand squeeze his own. Lance was steamed, and his anxieties were spiking as well.

The email address was something neither of them had seen before, but what really caught the boys' eyes was the caption above the video link.

Way to keep it in your pants, Lance! And wow... Keith... who knew you could be such a kinky piece of ass? We had to do this the hard way, hm? This isn't over...

The alpha actually got tears pooling in the corners of his eyes, and Keith shifted around before clicking it. He needed to be strong, it was obvious this affected Lance more than him.

As the video began playing, there were scuffing noises at first, like whoever was filming was getting settled.

There was some light flooding in from the corner of the screen-most likely coming from the entrance of the shed- but other than that it was very dim. After the camera focused, Lance and Keith's silhouettes were barely visible. But the audio was definitely clear, meaning that nobody was off the hook.