°Chapter Two°

"Who?", Kate asked with a raised brow and I sighed. "My childhood friend. I mean...we only hung out for a year before he moved. So why does he want to live here!?", I exclaimed.

"Probably because he has no where else to stay?", She said in a 'duh' tone.

"That was rhetorical Kate", I deadpanned and she shrugged. "You have class after this?", She asked, changing the topic and I nodded.

"Nah. You?", She shook her head. "Nope. So I'll be hanging out with Tony", I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name.

Tony, an annoying geek, okay not geek, he's a book worm. Smart. Always reading, but cute. And he had a huge thing for Kate.

And you guessed right. She too felt the same. They had been dating for a month now after he confessed through his Mathematics textbook.

Yeah if a guy did that for me I'd probably hang him.

She just smiled at my expression before throwing a fry at me. "So we should all meet up after school to go home together", I sighed and shook my head.

"I'd love to Kate, but I have to pick up my childhood buddy at the airport"

"Oh...well, we'll see tomorrow then.", She smiled at me and I nodded with a smile too. She waved me good bye before standing up and running towards the canteens exit.

Checking the time in my phone, I picked up my food from the table and got ready to drive to the airport.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

"Yeah I'm at the airport mom. Where did you say he'd be standing?"
"He said he was dressed in a black leather jacket, black tee and black canvas.", She replied.

I looked around the airport, narrowing my eyes and paused when i spotted someone in all black and bags.

"I think I just spotted him mom.", I informed. "Okay!, Come home early!", She chirped before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes at the phone before walking straight to the guy. I tapped his arm lightly and the second he turned to look at me I froze.

I remember the blonde hair, sky blue eyes and pale skin. But he looked different.

Yes, he looked matured. His blonde hair grew a bit longer at the front, his right ear was pierced with a black earring. In summary he looked sexy! Handsome! Beautiful!

His blue eyes narrowed in recognition as they searched me.

"You are...", I trailed off, staring at the male specimen before me like an idiot.
His perfectly plump pink lips formed into a bright smile the moment I talked, his deep dimples visible.
"Alex?", Oh my gosh he called my name!!

Hold on........oh my God.

Yup. That's when I realised.

He. Was. Carl.

"You're seriously her? Sugar?", My eyes narrowed at the mention of the name I dreaded. "Don't call me that", I deadpanned and was immediately swept off the floor.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he twirled me around and dropped me back down.

Damn. Strong too.

"You've grown!", His eyes and face had that look of excitement, familiarity and awe as he smiled at me.

"I would say the same.", I mumbled, my eyes devouring his body. Did I mention I felt his abs when he hugged me?

"Well it's been Ten years", he pointed out and I smiled nervously. "Yeah...it has".

This is bad. I'm going to be living with a character straight from anime world. He's friggin beautiful!!!

"We should get going. My Mom wants us home early.", I said trying to ignore my thoughts.

"Let me help you hold those", I offered, motioning to his bags and he smiled softly.

"You hate carrying heavy things Sugar. You're that lazy", he teased with the truth and I glared at him.

"You haven't changed."

"Neither have you", he smirked, his dimple appearing on one side of his cheek. "Fine then. Carry them all by yourself.", I huffed, forcing myself to look away from his adorable face.

"I can.", His smirk grew.

"Your arms will grow tired."

"They can't. They're well built", he said, the smirk still plastered on his pretty face.

That statement alone made me gulp.

"Fine!", I blurted before stomping on while he chuckled behind me.

•••••••••••••••••

"Carl!", Mom squealed as she pulled him into a hug which he returned happily. Once they pulled out, mom started to fire him with questions.

He seemed to answer them with patience and amusement. He didn't look annoyed by her at all. Infact, he seemed genuinely happy to meet her again.

"So what business are you planning on opening  again?", I snapped my head towards her with that question.

"Again?!", Carl chuckled. "Yes. Again", he replied me before turning to mom. "I actually decided to open up a linen company", he said and my mouth dropped open.

"Wonderful!, That's a lot of money!", He smiled and nodded at her.

"Wait what business are you currently managing?", I asked before thinking.

"I own a restaurant back at L.A", he replied me like it was nothing to own a friggin restaurant!

"Five star if I might add!!", Mom chirped, earning a chuckle from him. I stared at this guy in shock.

He's that rich?!! What is he doing here then??.

"How old are you?", I asked again. He laughed at my question. "How old are you Alex?", He asked and I narrowed my eyes. "I asked first."

"Ladies first.", He smirked.
"I'm eighteen", I answered with gritted teeth.

"Add one to your age Sugar", I glared at him and huffed before stomping up to my room.

•••••••••••

After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. "Come in", I called out, already knowing who it was.

"Hi", he greeted once he opened the door. "Hi", I replied as I sat up on my bed. "Looks like I'll be your neighbor", he smiled.

Oh mom! Why did you give him the room next to mine!!

"Yay", I smiled nervously. He leaned his arm against the door and stared at me with a soft smile glued to his face, and those dimples!.

"What?", I asked, feeling a little nervous and insecure under his beautiful stare.

"You're even prettier than before", he said before winking at me and closing the door. I blinked once. Blinked twice. Blinked again. Then I covered my face with my pillow...

And squealed.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

And that's it for chapter Two Peep's!

Really hope you enjoyed it.

Next chapter loading.......