Chapter Twenty Four.

Y/N's POV

There's nothing worse than sitting around waiting for an important phone call. It's like the longer you wait the more anxious you get.

I took the DNA test now I'm just waiting on Natalie to tell me the results. I'd be relieved and a bit disappointed if Devante isn't mine but I'd be kinda happy and a bit concerned if he is mine. Having a baby definitely changes things, it's not about you anymore, it's about the well being of the child. So if Devante is my son I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure taken care of. And I definitely won't be a deadbeat like my father.

I was just lying in bed staring at the ceiling when Normani came back in. She laid beside me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "What's on your mind big daddy?" She asked.

"A lot of stuff, I'll be alright though." I said.

"Maybe..." Normani grinned and slid her hand into my boxers. "I can help you relax." She said.

"Is that right?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't like it when big daddy is stressed out." Normani said.

Normani climbed on top of me and gave the ride of my life on the chocolate express. I've ever heard that if you're a girl's first time and you do it well, she'll be addicted to you after that. I thought it was a myth, then it happened to me. Since Normani and I's first time I have not been able to get the woman off of me. I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying getting broke off with a little something everyday. But I would like to give my body a rest because all of this hard thrusting is wearing a brother out.

After we messed up the bed we hopped in the shower and did it in there. Luckily Grandma Barbara wasn't there to see or hear the things we were doing. When we got out of the shower Natalie had texted me saying the results were in. I put on my tank top and put a maroon polo shirt on over it. Normani handed me my phone, wallet and keys. "I'll let you know as soon as I know." I said.

"Alright big daddy. If he is yours bring him by so I can see him." Normani said.

"I got you." I said.

I got in my truck and started driving to the clinic where we took the DNA test done. Timmy and Nolan called me and gave me a pep talk in the car to help ease my nerves. A nice glass of hen would help my nerves better than this weak ass pep talk from the prodigal son and the idiot cousin. I pulled into the parking lot and just sat there for a moment. My grandma always told me to pray in situations like this so this is what I did. I said a quick prayer and walked inside, when I turned the corner Devante was standing beside Natalie in the waiting room.

"Y/N's here." Natalie said to Devante.

Devante turned around and toddled over to me. He held up his arms and said, "Up."

I picked Devante up and kissed him on the cheek. "You good?" I asked.

"Mmhm." Devante said.

"Well that's good. Nice outfit." I said.

"Uhhhh did you." Devante said.

"I'm guessing that's your way of saying thank you, so you're welcome." I said.

I walked over to Natalie and sat down, "How are you?" I asked.

"Pretty good, just ready to find out the results." Natalie said.

"Me too. If he's mine I'll step up and take care of him." I said.

Natalie smiled and wiped the drool off of Devante's chin, "Thanks, I appreciate it." She said.

"No problem." I said.

The nurse called us back into the waiting room and got the results. By this time Devante had his head on my shoulder and his thumb in his mouth. We sat down in the little room and stared at the envelope. There was no need for all this extra waiting so I went ahead and opened the envelope. The sound of the paper rustling caught Devante's attention and he turned around to see what was going on. I looked at the paper and all I saw were a bunch of numbers but at the bottom we're the results.