Chapter Fifteen.

Normani's POV

Why? Just why? Why did they have to show up now? All the times I've talked to them they never mentioned anything about coming here to see me. I've been chilling since I got here, staying out of trouble, well there was the pajama party situation but that's besides the point. Y/N and I cut our date short to head back to the house. While Y/N was driving I was thinking about what they could've wanted and what I would say to them.

Y/N reached over and grabbed my hand while he was driving. I looked at our hands then looked at him. "You alright?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell they're doing here." I said.

"You don't think they're here to take you back home do you?" Y/N asked.

"I highly doubt that, if they did I wouldn't want to. I'm starting to like it here." I said.

Y/N squeezed my hand slightly, "I love having you here." He said.

I leaned over and kissed Y/N on the cheek, "You're so cute."

"I try." Y/N said.

Y/N parked his car in his driveway and carried his suit into the house. He cane back so we could walk across the street together. When we walked in the house parents face lit up.

"Hey , what are you doing here?" I asked.

"It has been too long, it's so good to see you Noelle." Mom said.

I was about to say something but I looked up and Noelle's sneaky ass was coming down the stairs. Noelle's known for playing pranks on people and I just happened to get sucked into this one.

"It's so nice to see you guys too. What brings you guys to Louisiana?" I asked.

"We are here to take your grandma on a little vacay with us." Mama said.

"What about me?" Noelle asked.

"Umm you got a job remember. You gotta stay here and work." Mama said.

Noelle rolled her eyes and folded her arms, I was smiling on the inside because Noelle pretending to be me was just amazing. My grandma was just sitting in her rocking chair waiting on my parents to figure out they're being played like a fiddled by their own daughter and her cousin.

Dad looked at Y/N and smiled, "You're Nolan aren't you?" He asked.

I squeezed Y/N's and he whimpered slightly, "Yes sir that's me, nice to see you again."

"Wow, time sure was good to you. I remember when you were running around with your front teeth kissing and braiding the girls hair together." Mom said.

"Yep, that's the old me. And I must say you haven't age a bit Mrs. Hamilton." Y/N said.

"Oh so sweet. Now where that charming twin brother of yours?" Mom asked.

"Right in front of you dumb bi..." Noelle mumbled.

Nolan popped up in the house and smiled, "We having a family reunion and no one invited me. What's up y'all?" He asked.