2p!Italy x Reader

Trigger Warning:

Rape

____________

A shuddering breath shook my body as I stared silently at the ground.

I'd been stuck here for... five days now? Nothing to entertain me but the swirling of the room around me, the dizziness in my head making me want to laugh at loud as if I were on a roller coaster.

Ever since Luciano brought me up from to basement and into the bedroom, he would come in every day just like the one before. I didn't want to enjoy what happened to me but this was the only thing that would happen each day. Like I said, the only form of entertainment I have is my own nausea.

Naked and handcuffed to the bed frame, hearing nothing but occasional creaks of the floorboards from other parts of the house.

God, I was in the basement for maybe three days? I couldn't tell with the perpetual darkness, but that coupled with my time in the bedroom... I've been stuck here with Italy's 2P for a total of eight days... Fuck, shouldn't Germany have come to check up on Italy by now?

I felt a lump in my throat as the possibilities swarmed my mind. Maybe Germany did come to check up on Feli, and Luciano killed him... or even worse-

Maybe Germany had gone 2P as well, and hadn't yet remembered his... dear friends. But from what little I've heard about the 2P's from hushed voices in world meetings, nearly all of them are sadistic, sex-crazed, maniacs. If Lutz was out, I would be dead from whatever the fuck he decided to do to me.

Thankfully though, I think that Germany's 2P has been known to be very late on the uptake for his schedule or... whatever. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. I could only hope that Ludwig was still here, and was only late on his weekly check in on Italy.

I snapped back into reality as the doorknob to the bedroom turned, making my stomach lurch as Luciano's unnerving grin entered the room. I bit the inside of my cheek tightly, trying not to move. The feeling of intense vulnerability sent shocks down my spine as Luciano silently ran his fingers down my arms, touching my skin like it was silk. A soft giggle resounded in the room as he examined the hundreds of love bites on my chest, stomach, and neck.

I held back tears as his gloved hands ran up my thighs, wincing as his fingers touched the welts I acquired from his belt. Every inch of my skin at this point had some form of mark on it. Cuts, burns, hickeys, welts, and handprints.

I stayed completely still, saying and doing absolutely nothing. I was paralyzed from the past five days here, when even a breath could earn me lashings from a whip.

Luciano laughed again at how stiff I was, "I take it you've learned your lesson by now, my little slut?"

He grinned at my continued silence, "I'm almost disappointed, I'd started to enjoy your cute little face so contorted in pain... but this is okay too."

Luciano unbuckled his belt and I struggled not to flinch as he threw it to the ground as he dropped his pants and boxers to the ground. His member was hard and stiff, and again I tried not to wince at the sight.

He climbed over the top of me and pulled my thighs apart, my arms still cuffed above my head. He spread my legs and lifted them over his shoulders, lining his hard cock up to my entrance and teasing my clit with the head of his shaft.

I let out a whimper, "Please! Please, don't..."

"Aww, I knew you still had some fight left in you, Y/N," Luciano grinned again, his red eyes almost glowing in the dimly lit room, "It'd be impressive if it wasn't so fucking annoying."