2p!Japan x Reader

*cough*
Um... What a... Detailed description of what you wanted... Riona...

*requested*

••••••••

I stared fearfully down at my glass, trying to search it for anything unusual. My vodka didn't taste like it normally did. I can't explain it, but it has a weird... I don't know, flowery taste... to it.

I pushed it away from me and glanced around the nightclub. It was a weird club, full of weird people. They wore capes and old-fashioned outfits, but they danced like sex-driven teenagers. It made me feel like I needed a shower just by looking at them.

Nobody was watching me, or even particularly noticed my presence. It was unlikely anyone had drugged my drink-- but there's no way I'm taking that chance. It worries me though, I'd drank at least half the glass before I noticed the faint weird taste. If I wasn't a semi-frequent vodka drinker I wouldn't have even noticed.

I took a deep breath, maybe I just need to go home. Almost nothing can hurt me while I'm safe in bed.

I stood from the bar stool and instantly felt a sick feeling rise in my head. Nausea overcame me and I crouched to the ground, crying out in pain.

A man at the other side of the bar saw me fall, and he quickly made his way over to me and kneeled next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I pushed him back softly, breathing heavily through the splitting pain in my head.

He wore a navy-colored uniform that looked almost princely, with a dark purple cape that fluttered around him. His red eyes stared down at me with something mixed with concern and pride.

"I'm f-fine." I said, stumbling to my feet, "I'm just going home."

I tripped over my own feet in a fit of dizziness, but the man caught me before I fell. I pushed him away from me harshly and stomped away before another wave of nausea hit.

"Wait, at least let me call you a cab." He said, holding me back by my wrist.

I steadied myself and begrudgingly nodded. There was something about this man I didn't trust. He had no emotion in his voice, and no expression on his face aside from arrogance.

He hailed a cab without a word, and gently helped me inside. I was about to thank him when he got in next to me, and said an address to the driver.

"W-wait! W-what are you doing!" I slurred through my sickness and dug my fingers into the man's shoulder.

An arrogant smirk was plastered on his face, "Shh... Just go to sleep, doll. We'll be home soon."

•••

I shot awake and found that a black fabric was wrapped over my eyes, and that my arms and and legs were tied tightly together behind my back. I squirmed on the hard surface I was laying on, and felt that I wasn't wearing the same clothes as I was at the nightclub.

It felt like some sort of silk robe was wrapped around me, and I wasn't wearing any undergarments. A ball of fabric was stuffed in my mouth, preventing me from screaming as I struggled against my restraints. The only senses I had were touch and my hearing.

I called out through the gag, my cries muffled but still seeming to echo somewhere. Almost instantly I heard footsteps resonating off walls and heading towards me. I held completely still and went limp, pretending to be asleep.

I heard a soft chuckle in front of me, "I could see you go limp."

I jumped at the sound of that voice, and I squirmed away from it quickly. A hand held the restraints on my wrists and harshly pulled me back where I was. I whimpered as the blindfold was ripped off, and I saw the man's burning red eyes glaring at me.