America x Reader x England

Usuk is like my go-to for threesomes I guess.
-
- OHONHONHON
-

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

I've been going back and forth like this with America for about five minutes, and I'm surprised England hasn't killed one of us.

"Oh my- just pick something to do!" England demanded and looked at me, "Y/N, this is your house, so what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, what do you want to-"

"Oh my g-" England stood up angrily as America and I fell onto the floor in hysterics. I sat up and watched England step outside with a sigh.

"Did I break him?" I bit my lip and got back on the couch.

America shrugged, "I dunno, I'll try to go talk to him."

America stood up and walked outside to follow after England, who I don't think went very far, and was only standing out on my porch. I've had a crush on these two for decades now, but I can never tell who I like better. They're both just so perfect!

I stood up and pressed my ear against the door, hoping to pick up bits of their conversation. I could only get a few words, before they came back inside.

"...you okay?"

"...how can you two be so..."

Silence.

"You know what I really want to do?"

More silence.

"..."

"We could..."

"..."

"...we should probably go back..."

I jumped away from the door and on the couch seconds before they stepped back inside, and I looked at England guiltily.

"Sorry for being so annoying..." I mumbled, cradling a pillow in my arms tightly.

"It's fine." England said and took a seat next to me as America did the same.

"So we decided to watch a movie!" America declared triumphantly, picking up the TV remote and turning it on.

What was up with their conversation outside anyway? It was too long to just be discussing a movie, so what were they talking about?

<><><><>

It was a horror movie, a genre I've never been really good at watching.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted jumping back in my seat and standing on the couch cushion with my hands on England's shoulder.

After the woman on the screen tripped over a rock and was gruesomely murdered, I sat back down with my knees brought up to my chest.

Then there was a warm feeling on my thigh and I squirmed away from America, slapping his hand away.

Not the first time he's done that~ but seriously America? With England sitting right there?

But then I felt a hand on the other leg. I turned to look at England with a confused expression, only to be met with his lips pressed against mine.

After I got over the initial shock that England fricken kissed me on the mouth, I pulled away and stared with a shocked expression. America pulled me back towards him until I was sitting in his lap, then proceeded to kiss my neck.

I moaned out slightly then shook my head, "What the hell are you two-"

England pressed a finger to my lips, "Shh, love. Just go with it..."

Still utterly confused, I decided to do as he said. This is a pretty sweet alternative to not being able to decide who I like better anyway.

I grabbed England and pulled him back into a kiss before tugging at the bottom of his shirt. While England took off his shirt, America pulled my dress off and tossed it in the corner of the room.

Eventually the three of us were undressed and America carried me off to the bedroom. My mouth was dropped open when I saw the two of them because, "HOT DAMN."

How the hell are they both so damn big?

I got down on my knees and grasped America's cock firmly, pumping it up and down. I took England's length into my mouth, and both of them were moaning messes.

I sucked on England for a few minutes before switching to America. I jerked England off a few times until he came, his sticky fluid coating my chest. America pulled me away from him as they set me down on the bed on my hands and knees, America at my front and England behind me.

I bit my lip lightly as England positioned himself at my soaking wet entrance. I was panting in anticipation when he finally rammed into me, jolting my body forward. America pulled my lips up to his in a sloppy kiss before leading me back down to his hard cock.

I took America into my mouth, sucking hard while England was still pounding into me from behind. When America was in, England was out, and I was moaning loudly between them.

America gripped my hair tightly, pushing me down farther on his dick. Every moan sent vibrations into him, making America grip the bedsheets tightly with his free hand.

"Mmh~!" My muffled moan escaped as I neared my end, and England thrust into me even faster.

"Ngh, Y/N..." England muttered. America twitched and came in my mouth as I swallowed it quickly.

I fell forward onto the bed, burying my face in the sheets as I screamed out and came hard. England thrust into me a few more times before cumming deep inside and laying down next to me and America.

My face was still planted into the mattress when I spoke, drifting off to sleep from exhaustion. "I love you guys..."

"I love you too, Y/N."

...

I started laughing hysterically, barely making words out between gulps of air, "Oh my god! I'm the thing England wanted to do!"

-lemonyflavors