2p!Italy x Reader

Pasta Sauce
-
-
-

Why? Why did that thing have to have his face? My Feliciano... Turned into that monster...

Luciano Vargas.

That wasn't him, but it was at the same time. He'd already siphoned what felt like gallons of my blood for a special 'pasta sauce' he was making.

I felt weak, dizzy and like I was about to throw up. Luciano has been keeping me in Feli's pasta cellar for a few days now, and it's pitch black except from when that monster came down and cooed at me like I was some toy he'd won at a carnival.

All I could do was sit down here and cry over the loss of my beloved Feli and listen to my heart thumping as it tried to replace my blood.

Complete and total darkness around me, I buried my face in my knees curled into the corner.

"Bella~" A voice cooed out from in front of me. God, he still has Feli's voice.

Every instinct in my body begged me to scream at him, yell and tell him to give me Feli back. But I was too weak, Luciano had broken everything in me. I had nothing left, no Feliciano, no freedom, hell, I didn't have my blood anymore.

"So, Y/N." He was crouched down in front of me on his knees, my name rolling off his tongue just like it did for Feli.

"I had an idea, and I thought we could try making another kind of sauce...~" Luciano smirked and grabbed my hand in his. He pulled me up to my feet and I stumbled after him as he pulled me up the stairs into what was once Feli's home.

I only got dizzier while he dragged me into the bedroom, and dropped me onto the bed with a devious look in his eye.

"I've been so busy lately with making better pasta than Feliciano." Luciano almost laughed as he crawled over the top of my weak body. "I didn't even realize what would really hurt him!"

Why Luciano hated Feli was beyond me, all I could really focus on was the demonic Italian straddling me.

"What would hurt him more, than taking away his girlfriend's virginity?" Luciano licked his lips and leaned down to my ear, "And believe me, I know he'll be watching every second of it, Bella..."

I whimpered softly and tried to push him off of me, but to no avail. I turned my face to the side, not daring to look anywhere near Luciano now that I knew Feli could see everything.

I wrapped my arms around myself as he slid off my clothes and sucked on my neck lightly.

There were pinpricks of tears in my eyes, threatening to spill over and show weakness to this monster. I can't, I can't show him he's broken me. For Feliciano.

I covered my breasts with my arms, praying that someone, anyone would come save me from this nightmare. Praying that Feli would come back.

"We better make this good, Bella... Feli won't be back for another thousand years." Luciano purred and I winced.

He began stripping off his own clothing, showing off the abs that Italy had been so proud of, the chest is only seen on hot summer days. I grimaced and begged myself not to think about Feli. I just can't think about him, not while this is happening.

Luciano pulled down his pants and boxers, tossing them off into a forgotten corner of the room, still smirking arrogantly, knowing that there was nothing anyone could do to stop this.

Luciano peeled my arms away from my chest, making me entirely vulnerable to him as he pinned my wrists next to my head harshly. "Are you ready, Y/N?" He whispered.

I shook my head and closed my eyes, knowing he would ignore my plea and do it anyway. Then all at once he slammed into me, and continued to thrust despite my screams.

"Ah~ Your so tight~" Luciano moaned out as I begged for him to stop, still screaming in pain. Finally I was fighting back, trying to pull my arms away in vain. Even if I did escape now, Luciano got what he wanted, he hurt Feli and stole my purity. So I gave up, tears spilling down my cheeks.

Somewhere I knew Feliciano was watching, staring in horror, and blaming himself for this, for doing whatever the hell pissed of his 2p.

Luciano was still slamming into me when the pain subsided leaving nothing but unbearable pleasure. I didn't want to enjoy any of this, but still my back arched towards him and a small moan escaped me, bringing a smirk to Luciano's lips.

"Come on, Bella..." He cooed softly, "Tell Feliciano how much his whore is enjoying this..."

I shut my eyes tightly and tried not thinking about the pleasure I felt as my back arched even higher.

"F-Feli..." I moaned loudly. Luciano growled and raised his hand to slap me across the face, leaving a stinging pain on my cheek. He slowed his pace and stared mockingly, waiting for me to say something.

"Say my name, Bella." Luciano grinned arrogantly, "Just say my name and I'll make you cum."

I bit my lip, and shut my eyes tightly, unable to look at him. "L-Luciano..." I mumbled.

"What was that, Bella?" He said, stopping completely with a smirk. "I want you to look me in the eyes when you say it."

Slowly I opened my eyes and swallowed, "Luciano."

He grinned and immediately started slamming back into me roughly, making my breasts bounce with every thrust.

"That's it, Bella. I want you to scream my name when you cum..." He purred in my ear, nipping my neck slightly.

I arched my back up towards him and moaned loudly as I felt a knot form in my lower body, his cock still pounding into me. I didn't want to like any of this, but it just felt so good.

I bit my lip hard and felt pleasure wash over my entire body as I came, calling out Luciano's name.

"Ah! I'm going to cum! Y/N!" Luciano thrust into me even harder as he neared his end.

"N-no! Don't-" Luciano pressed deep inside of me and came, panting and smirking.

"That'll be something fun for Feli to come home to..." He laughed, "Are you ready for round two, Bella?"

I'm so sorry, Feli.

-
-
-
WELL THAT WAS FUCKED UP IM SORRY I HATED WRITING THIS.

AND IM LEMONY.

I'm going to write the fluffiest lemon to get this the frick away from me.