2P!Russia x Reader

Viktor Braginsky.

Victor Braginsky.

Victor Braginsky.

The name left your lips over and over as you huddled on the cold floor, clutching a shard of broken glass in your hand so tightly, the sharp edges drew blood.

A simple task.

A simple, simple task.

Kill one man. Viktor Braginsky. One man.

He wasn't supposed to be armed, he wasn't supposed to be so freakishly strong. It was supposed to be shoot and leave.

Now you're here. In a cold, dark basement, shivering in a thin nightgown with your own blood running down your arm. He already took your other clothing; shoes, jacket, bra, and underwear.

You gripped the glass shard tighter as you heard footsteps coming down the wooden stairs nearby. He'd come around the corner, and you'd stab him right in the heart. It'd be done.

The footsteps were nearly rounding the corner and you took a silent breath, shifting your weight as you stood up, not making a single noise. His broad frame came through the doorway and you lunged at him with everything you had, every ounce of strength.

His hand gripped your wrist and his eyes seemed to sigh as he looked at you.

"Cute."

You growled and tried to knee him in the balls, but he twisted your arm around your back effortlessly.

"Are you trying?"

He glanced at the shard in your hand and up at the hole in the wall near the ceiling, "And you've broken the window."

You squirmed and tried to kick him with your legs, starting to lose feeling in your arms. He pulled you close to him and took a deep breath in your hair before sighing, "It's been a long time since I've had a woman down here. I've forgotten how... -fragile, you are. Like a little doll."

You cried out as he bent you down over the wooden table in the back of the small room, he leaned down to your ear, now whispering, "I've never much liked dolls. I've always found myself breaking them."

A small whimper unintentionally left your throat as he spread your arms on the far legs of the table, and cold metal clipped around your wrists. You were cuffed. A low rumbling laugh left Viktor as he watched you struggle to escape your bonds.

Your heard more rattling behind you as you tried to kick him, but he quickly caught your ankle, gripping it tightly until a loud crack resounded from it. You cried out in pain and went limp, your ankle now broken.

He chuckled again and lifted you up by your soft thighs, spreading them wide and cuffing your ankles to the table legs across from your arms. You struggled to avoid screaming from the pain in your ankle and the compromising position you were in.

You heard him shuffling behind you, but could not see as your body was facing the wall. He was unbuttoning his jacket and shirt, and undoing his belt as he licked his lips. It really had been a long time, and he intended to savor this.

From behind, slowly he unbuttoned the nightgown he gave you, exposing your smooth body to the cold wind blowing in from the broken window. Viktor smirked, reaching into the case he'd brought downstairs just for you.

With one gloved hand he grazed his fingers across your slit, making you stiffen and freeze up.

"What's wrong, kotyonok*? Did I break you already?"

You kept holding still as possible, hoping he'd lose interest if you didn't struggle. He smirked slightly and hefted the object he pulled out from his case. A black leather switch. You'd enjoy this greatly.

He harshly brought the leather down on your behind before squeezing it firmly in his palm. You cried out in pain as the switch stung you, and your surprised made you pull on your broken ankle.

Viktor brought the switch down on you again, this time further down to your thigh. You whimpered and Viktor looked pleased with the red welts that were forming on your skin. He left nearly twenty more painful crimson marks on your soft behind before he hummed, putting his switch back into his case.

You sighed, relieved for a moment that he put that horrible object away. But your relief was short lived, and you felt his hot breath across your sensitive ass. You squirmed as much as you could without sending sharp pains up your leg, but Viktor was only amused by your struggling.

"Are you done?" You could hear the laughter in his tone.

Gradually you stopped struggling, your heart sinking in your chest.

You felt Viktor's cold lips on your skin, kissing and sucking down your back and on each bruise he left to your butt. You froze and tensed your shoulders as you felt his warm breath blow across the skin where you were most sensitive.

"W-Wait!" Your voice came to you just before he began eating you out.

"Hm. You speak."

"Please! P-Please don't!"

Viktor seemed to think for a moment before licking his lips, "I've always been fond of the taste of women. They're always so sweet down below."

With that he began licking, sucking, and biting at your pussy, making a cry of pleasure leave your throat. He hummed and you tried not to listen to the delectable sound of your juices on his tongue.

"I was right again. You're so sweet and soft."

His tongue dipped inside your soaked entrance and you moaned, your body unwillingly grinding itself against your attackers face.

Viktor slurped and sucked on your clit, massaging it with his tongue as he pushed his large and gloved fingers deep inside your dripping hole.

"Hah~ Ah~!" This moan was audible and you could feel Viktor smirk against your soft slit. The pleasure was just unbearable, he had such  large fingers inside you, and his tongue worked magic on your little clit.

Slowly he pulled away swallowing the wetness he took with him, "You're quite tight. Will I be your first time?"

You started squirming again at his words, and you tried to ignore the searing pain in the ankle he broke.

"Do not worry little kitten~ I'll make sure to fuck you good and hard."

He slammed his giant cock deep inside of your wet pussy. A scream left your throat loud and clear as he tore through your wet hole and proceeded to fuck your brains out. Tears streamed down your face as he moved the table back and forth, making it smack against the stone wall repeatedly.

"Come on, little kitten. I know you like it when Daddy is fucking you so good in your tight, soft little pussy." You were whimpering and pursing your lips together to avoid screaming out in pain. He was just so fucking big and pounding into you so hard, hammering inside your virgin hole like there was no tomorrow.

"God, you really are so fucking soft and wet." He groaned and seemed to push even deeper inside you.

Your body rocked back and forth with his every thrust, his hips slapping against your ass and shaking the table you were cuffed to.

"Ugh, your making Daddy cum so fast, little kitten..." Viktor gripped the table tightly and pulled it away from the wall, thankfully pulling out of your abused little pussy. He smirked, moving around to your front and jacking his hard and throbbing cock next to your fearful face.

His dick was still giant as he tugged and moaned, thrusting his hips with his slippery member.

"Ngh~ Kitten! Daddy's coming for you baby~!" Just as he said it, his hot and sticky cum spraying on to your horrified face. It covered your breasts and was stuck in your hair, some of it dripped into our mouth and you spat.

Viktor laughed, pulling a pistol out of his pants pocket.

"If you'll suck me off, I might just keep you here forever, kitten."

___________________

Even I feel like trash after writing that.

*kotyonok - I think it means kitten??? I'm not Russian so maybe we can pretend that's what it means. If you speak Russian I hope you have a good laugh here lolol