Canada x Yandere!Reader

My Matthew
-
-
-

There he is, my beloved Matthew! Heading home after a world meeting, discouraged after being ignored by the other countries. Normally I'd have gone and watched, but I had to get everything set up in the bedroom first.

My house is a mess, and kind of covered in blood so I decided to use his house for our first night together.

As he entered his house, I slipped in through his bedroom window and slid Matthew's open closet. He'd probably be a few minutes late, Mattie always liked having pancakes after a meeting, so I left some in there for him this time.

It was easy, just slip some drugged pancakes into his storage! I strained my ears to hear him talking to Kumajiro in the kitchen, making himself busy.

Come on, get back here before you pass out! I'm not sure I can drag your body into the bedroom!

"Maybe I should just go to bed..." I heard him sigh, "I'll try to talk to America tomorrow..."

I grinned in the darkness as Matthew's footsteps came closer and closer to me. I saw him from a crack in the closet door as he sat down on the bed and closed his eyes with a sigh.

I shifted in the closet and saw his eyes flicker open and land on me for a second before he fell back on the bed with a small thud.

I squealed in delight and ran out the closet doors with my box of supplies.

"Here we go..." I muttered as I slipped a blindfold over his closed eyes.

I lifted his legs on to the bed and pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers. Then I pulled his shirt over his head, revealing the faint lines of muscle patterning his chest and stomach.

I pulled handcuffs from my box and secured Matthew's hands behind his head and on to the bed frame. I did the same for his legs, but quickly realized I wasn't able to get his boxers off his legs.

Quickly, I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife to cut them off, I'm sure Mattie won't mind once we've secured our relationship. The thought of Matthew and I made my legs shake with excitement as I walked back down the hall with the knife.

I pushed the bedroom door open and saw Mattie was awake and struggling against his restraints, so I quickly went to calm him. He couldn't break free obviously, but he might've hurt himself.

"Shh, Mattie it's okay!" I sat down on his stomach and rubbed my hand on his chest.

"Y-Y/N?" He asked, freezing up. "W-what's happening?"

I bubbled up with pride when he knew my name, and I slid down his body, straddling him. I took the knife in my hand and traced the blunt end down his chest and stomach, stopping just above his soft member.

"It's okay, Mattie." I soothed, "I'm not going to hurt you..."

"Y/N, take the blindfold off! What's happening?" He shouted in his quiet voice.

I leaned up and pulled the blindfold off his eyes and put my face hovering just over his.

"See Mattie, if you'd just noticed me sooner, I wouldn't have had to do it like this." I whispered into his ear and licked his earlobe, making him shudder.

I slid down and sucked on his neck, leaving a giant hickey to mark him as mine. He just looks so cute lie that, biting his lip underneath me.

"But Y/N, I-I thought we were just friends!" He said, pulling at his restraints. "Why are you doing this?"

I rolled my eyes at him and slid back down to his rock hard member. "Obviously because I love you Mattie."

I took the knife and carefully cut off his boxers before tossing them at Lemony who was watching and taking notes  from the closet.

Matthew stiffened and squirmed a bit while watching me gawk at his size. I bite my lip, "Shit Mattie, how am I supposed to fit all that inside me?"

I leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock, making Matthew moan out in pleasure. I licked all around it, relishing the sweet sound of his enjoyment resonating in the room.

"Y/N..." He groaned out my name and I grinned, taking all of him in my mouth.

"Ah~" Matthew exclaimed, bucking his hips up, fucking my mouth while I sucked on him.

I hummed quietly and felt his cock twitch, so I pulled away from him with a 'pop'.

A small whimper escaped him, and I giggled as I pulled off my clothes, finally stripping off my bra and underwear. Then I lined myself up with his dick, sliding it up and down my wet slit.

"Y/N, are you sure you want to-"

"I've been sure for two damn years now, Matthew." I growled and slammed myself down on his hard member, moaning loudly.

I rolled my hips against his and bounced up and down on his hard cock, practically screaming out in pleasure. I placed my hands on Mattie's chest to keep balance.

Matthew thrust his hips up to meet mine for every thrust, doubling the indescribable feeling emanating through us.

I reached my hand down and rubbed my clit lightly. "O-Oh! Mattie! Yes, I'm so close!" I moaned, "Hah~ right there..."

He thrust even harder into me and I came just as Matthew pulled out and came on to my stomach.

Lazily I reached down grabbed the handcuff keys, releasing my panting Matthew from his restraints while he laid back against the bed.

I snuggled up next to him and he wrapped his arms around me happily.

"You could've just asked." Matthew said and pulled me closer to him, "I've liked you for a while now too."

I smiled and kissed his lips softly, "I love you so much Mattie..."

My eyes closed and just before I fell asleep, I heard his soft voice ring out, "I love you too, Y/N..."