America x Fem!Reader

Home Early
-
-
-

I let out a loud moan and slid the vibrator in and out of my wetness, whimpering in pleasure while I bit down on my lip.

America had been off visiting England for a while, and I missed him a lot. Obviously. He wasn't supposed to be back for another few days, so I was home alone for now. I figured I might as well as long as Alfred didn't find out.

I rubbed my clit lightly, moaning out my boyfriend's name, "A-Al..."

A loud arrogant laugh rang out from the hall and a familiar voice muttered out, "Y'know, I can do a hell of a lot better than that stupid vibrator."

I gasped and sat up, pulling the toy out and shoving it underneath my pillow. "Shit, Alfred... You're home early!" I said nervously.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed as he walked over to the bed, stripping off his shirt. "Damn, I leave you alone for two weeks and you do this."

My eyes traced down his abs and to his V line hungrily, I didn't get to finish. America reached underneath the pillow and pulled out the vibrator, looking at it for a second before tossing off to the bedroom floor.

"Hell, I'm bigger than that thing too." His voice was arrogant and loud again, like normal.

I licked my lips and crawled towards him, wearing nothing but my bra and one of Al's t-shirts. I began unbuttoning his jeans and looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"Two weeks is a long time without you." I pouted.

He smirked sexily, "Let's make up for lost time."

I pulled his jeans down with his boxers, revealing his hardened member just as Alfred pulled my bra off.

I licked my lips at the sight of him, and teasingly licked the tip of his cock. He groaned loudly as I ran my tongue up the underside of him.

"Ah~ Y/N... Don't tease..." America moaned out.

I took his member into my mouth, sucking hard as he threw his head back and moaned. I swirled my tongue around him while America started playing with my chest.

I moaned out on his cock causing vibrations to erupt through him, and he groaned loudly before releasing into my mouth. I swallowed it quickly, wiping the excess off my chin with my fingers and sucking it off sexily.

America picked me up and laid on his back, leaning against the bed gram as I slid his still erect member up and down my wet slit. He growled quietly and pushed me down onto his member harshly.

I screamed out in pleasure and America continue thrusting in and out of me while I rode him. I rotated my hips in a circular motion as Alfred moaned and pounded into me.

"Y-Your so tight~" He groaned, pushing me on to my back with him on top.

A knot formed in my stomach, and just as it was about to burst, America stopped. I bucked my hips towards him and cried out, wanting him to fuck me.

"Tell me how much you missed me." He said arrogantly, like he didn't need this as much as I did. "Tell me how much you missed this, baby."

I whimpered and squirmed underneath him while he pinned my wrists above my head. "Tell me." He whispered.

I bit my lip and leaned up to kiss him, "I missed you so much, Alfie. I've been waiting two damn weeks and I know you've been too."

I pushed him off me and on to his back so I was riding him again. I ground my hips onto his before bouncing up and down with my hands on his chest.

America complied, thrusting his hips up to meet my thrusts. I moaned out while I leaned down, kissing him harshly.

"Ah~" I gasped, "A-Al! R-right there! Yes!"

He repeatedly hit that spot and I cried out in pleasure each time, calling America's name.

"Al! I-I'm cumming!" I screamed, my hips shaking slightly from all the force.

"Me too!" America cried out, his thrusts losing pattern quickly.

I came hard and panting while America pulled out, cumming on my stomach.

I rolled off of him and panting hard I leaned against him, slipping his hand in mine.

"Y/N, I love you." America looked at me and smiled brightly, kissing me lightly on the nose.

I kissed him back and giggled, "I love you too, dork."