2P!Canada x Reader

Just as I was drifting to sleep, I felt his hands on my waist, making me groan and sigh at the same time.

"Matt... quit..." I mumbled, scooting away from him, "I'm trynna...trying to...-"

I snored as I fell asleep again and he pulled me closer to him, causing me to pull away and whine.

"Matthew, stop~" I pressed my hand firmly against his chest to try and hold him at bay, "I was so fucking comfortable, you ass."

He laughed a deep rumbling laugh as I grumbled, rolling over and facing away from him. Just when I felt sleep pulling me down into the mattress, Matt grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him instead.

"Ugh, listen here you little-" My voice cut off when I felt Matt's hard cock pressed up against me. "-Oh."

I sighed and softly ground my hips against him, "You better make this worth waking me up."

His hips bucked against mine as he pulled me closer, his deep and husky whisper tickling my ear, "I'll do my best, Y/N."

At that, I felt his hand slide down my underwear from behind, and squeeze my butt tightly. Then he began moving down further, his large fingers pressing into me and nearly filling me up entirely. It was absolute bliss.

"Well look at you... already soaked through your panties."

I huffed and turned red, "Yeah, yeah. Did you wake me up so you could finger me, or do you want me to take care of your toothpick?"

He laughed again and pulled my underwear to the side. Matt slowly moved his dick up and down my wet slit, making a small squeak escape me as I stifled a moan.

I could practically feel his smirk as he mocked me, "What's wrong, sweetie? Don't you like it?"

"Shut u-aah!"

Matt shoved his cock deep inside me all at once and I gasped out a loud moan.

"F-Fuck~!" My voice was at least two octaves higher as he grinned behind me.

Oh god~ he's really fucking hard. I gasped as he pushed even further inside of my trembling wet pussy. Oh, he's so- so big~

"Ready?" Matt asked, one hand on my hip and holding me steady.

I scooted closer to him, "Fuck yes."

He smirked and trusted into me, wasting no time before jack-hammering into my dripping hole.

"A-Ah~! M-Matt~!"

"You like that, don't you baby~"

"Mhmm~! Go faster! Fuck me harder~!"

"Begging for my cock already, Y/N? You really like it when I pound you like this don't you?"

My fingers clutched the sheets below me tightly as I moaned loudly, "Ah~! Matt~ you're so fucking big and hard~! You're filling me up so much~!"

Matt's hand trailed down my waist and into my slit from the front. His large fingers rubbed and slid across my clit, making me nearly scream out. His panting and grunting in my ear got faster and louder as he went rougher, fucking me until I was just babbling out moans incoherently.

"God~ oh god, Matt~! I'm going to come~!"

"Do it babe," he grunted, pumping into my tight wet little pussy even faster, "come on to my big fucking dick, and scream out my fucking name."

"Aaah~! M-Matty~!"

My body convulsed and I shook as I moved my body back and forth against Matt. His hard dick still moved in and out of me until his hot cum ran down my legs, filling me to the brim and making me cry out loudly.

Our panting filled the dark bedroom as Matt pulled me to his chest.

"Worth it?"

Sunlight began to stream through the window and I looked up at him with a smirk,

"Almost."