Spain x Dom!Reader

What a bland title...
LET'S SPICE UP THIS LEMON AYE
(Sour up this lemon??)
This is the only time I've been unsure of lemon-terminology.
This is triggering a minor existential crisis.
Weird.

•••
--Your POV--

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed with a confused expression on my face. A pounding headache resonated through my skull and my whole body ached like bloody hell.

"Why the hell am I naked...?" I muttered under my breath, clutching the comforter of the bed to my chest.

Wait, I know this blanket. Am I where I think I am...?

Spain walked into the room with a stupid grin on his face, "Good morning, Y/N!"

"Spain? How did I get here?" I asked, somehow unfazed by Spain being in a room with me naked.

His cheerful demeanor faltered, "You don't remember?"

I rubbed my head, "No idea... I have a really bad hangover though."

Spain's face dropped in a mixture of concern and confusion, and he tugged his fingers through his hair lightly, distressed, "You were drunk...?"

"Spain?" I said carefully, "What happened last night?"

--Spain's POV--

I came out of the kitchen, humming absently to myself and shaking out my wet hair. I jumped slightly when I saw Y/N sitting on my couch, looking half asleep.

"Y/N?" I put my hand on her shoulder lightly and her head slowly turned to me.

"Oh, hey."

"What're you doing here? How'd you even get in?" I asked, confused as to why she was acting weird.

She ignored me, or at least didn't hear what I said. Instead she reached into her pocket and pulled out a dozen small squares of shiny material.

"I brought you condoms." Y/N stated, holding them out to me.

I turned red and took them out of her hands, tossing them onto my coffee table. "W-where'd you get those?" I asked, somewhat embarrassed.

She looked up at me with her sparkly, innocent eyes, "Lemony."

I frowned, "Of course..."

I kneeled down beside her to eye level and stared at her quizzically in the eyes, "Are you okay, chica?"

She stared at me, a focused expression on her face, "I'm... Yeah..."

Her hand reached up and touched the side of my face, her fingers gently tracing along my cheek. I stayed there, my heart thumping in my chest as she pulled me towards her and our lips touched slightly.

My face and body felt like they were on fire when she slipped her tongue into my mouth, and I cautiously put my hands on her waist. I let her dominate the kiss and run her hands through my hair, lightly tugging me closer and closer.

Slowly she pulled away for breath, our foreheads pressed together in our heated embrace. While I caught my breath, her lips were back on me and trailing kisses down my jaw and to my collarbone.

Her small hands tugged at the hem of my shirt, and I turned red. "Really?" I asked, holding her hands in mine.

Y/N nodded and pulled me up to my feet. I saw her grab a condom off of the coffee table and I blushed a brighter red than my own tomato garden.

Y/N's hips swayed as she pulled me off to my bedroom, I was shamelessly staring at her and I felt a growing pressure in my pants the closer we got.