THIRTY-SIX ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 3

Start from the beginning

"It already is real," Regina said frustratingly.

Henry shook his head. "Not yet. We have to stop this wedding!"

"You seem like a nice boy. And clearly you believe all this...nonsense." Regina paused. "Didn't you say I was your adopted mother? That you have another mother somewhere, named, uh, Emma? If you want help, maybe you should start by finding her."

"I tried," Henry replied. "She wasn't in the book. And if she were, believe me, you'd know. She's the most powerful sorceress there is."

"The only sorceress in this land is Snow White."

"She's more powerful than her. She has, uh," Henry paused, a smile pulling onto his face. "...special magic."

"Special magic?" Regina questioned with a raised brow.

"In our world, she was called the Savior."

Regina paused, her eyes slightly widening. She knew the name through rumors. "Never heard of her," she lied straight through her teeth. But Henry seem right through her lie as he yet again jumped in front of her path.

"Mom, no. I know that face. What aren't you telling me?"

Regina sighed. "There were rumors once of woman who called herself that. The Savior."

Henry's eyes widened in realization. "Isaac lied. He couldn't write her out of the story. Where can I find her?"

"You can't," Regina replied. "Snow White locked her up years ago. No one has set eyes on her since. The prison she's in is impenetrable. Now, can you move so I can get out of here before I'm spotted?"

"Wait!" Henry pleaded. "Just one more question!"

"Fine," Regina sighed. "But be quick about it."

"Where'd you get Teresa's bow?"

Regina snorted. "This is my bow, not Holmes'."

"Do you know where I can find Teresa?"

"Trust me, kid, you don't want to go anywhere near her. You know that hitwoman I was telling you about? Well, that's Teresa Holmes. She's the deadliest hitwoman in all the realms. And I'm her target, and I'm sure you are too. I'd watch my back if I were you. Good luck finding your mom, Henry."

Regina then moved past him, leaving him to watch her leave with several emotions plastered on his face. How the hell am I supposed to find my mom with Teresa after me?

"Perfect," Henry muttered with a sigh.

It didn't take long for Henry to gather information on where Snow White had locked away Emma. After gaining all the information, he knew exactly who could help him.

Henry stepped on board the Jolly Roger with a tiny smile. "Ahoy! Is anyone here?"

Much to Henry's relief, Hook emerged from the captain's quarters below deck. "Careful, boy. No one steps aboard the Jolly Roger's decks without permission from its captain first."

"Are you gonna make me walk the plank?" Henry sarcastically asked.

"All depends on why you're here."

"I need a ship to take me to the Bottomless Sea."

Hook raised a brow, wondering why a young lady who need to go to such a place. "Those are treacherous waters. There must be something of great value to be worth taking the risk."