Closure

Hello,

firstly, hear me out, please.  I am a shitty writer and I have no idea how you guys can still read this story after that eternity of silence from me, which I'm truly sorry for.

A lot of you writes me comments and  DMs, asking when I'll update again. I wanted to answer you, to tell you that I'll be updating soon and that you shouldn't worry. But I didn't want to lie.

I don't feel like a girl that started this story anymore.  A lot, a lot of things has happened in my personal life, literally twisting it 360 degrees around.  I battled with myself for a really long time, with my mentality and self acceptation. And after that long time, I'm finally starting to accept myself, I finally got the things going on around me under control.

But I still feel guilty about this story. As a fellow bookworm, I also hate when a story does not have an ending. So I finally kicked myself into it.

Thank you all for reading this (and ignoring my horrible, cringy grammar). For those votes that spammed my phone multiple times. For those comments that always made me smile, for the theories wheater or not are Elena and Sirius blood-related. For the wonderful count of 169k read and great rankings that I couldn't believe.

I love you guys, I hope you forgive me.

This is the final chapter, the closure.

Hope you like it <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a few months later)

Lyra ran as if her life depended on it. Life depended on it, but not hers.  She knew very well about the plan her idiotic godbrother made up. She wanted to scream, she wanted to yell at him to forget about his hero complex just for once. But there was no use of that. She prayed to Melin, to her father, to Dumbledore.

Trees of the Forbidden forest became one blur as she passed through them. Where was that goddamn idiot?! All of the sudden she saw a bright green light flicker not a very long distance in front of her and her pace quickened just as her heartbeat.

'No, please no. Not him too. Please!'

Soon, a glade appeared in front of her. Death Eaters stood in a ring around somebody. A look at the person in the middle of the ring made her hands shake and a cold sweat appeared on her forehead.  The person in the middle had pale white skin, a skeletally thin body. His chalk -white face that resembled a skull and snake-like slits for nostrils scared Lyra nearly to death. Voldemort.

His evil grin made shivers run down her back.

"Harry Potter is dead!"

At this exclamation, her eyes traveled from Voldemort to something laying a few meters from him. She recognized the clothes immediately and before she could stop it, a loud scream exited her throat.

                                                -------------------------------------------------

She stood on the courtyard, Bellatrix Lestrange clasping the chain that was tying her up with a wicked, psychotic grin on her face. Lyra could still feel her sore muscles and a slight tremble of her hands from the Cruciatus, and the oh-so-familiar taste of iron in her mouth. Wet blood slowly traveled from the big gash on her forehead and her cut lower lip. Her tired, red eyes scanned the crowd in front of her. Beaten and tired students, professors and members of the Order were looking sadly at the boy in Hagrid's arms. She could feel few glances on her herself.