Where should I put you...?

Elena's POV

'And here I am. Hogwarts. I'm in Hogwarts!' I screamed in my head with excitement as few from our group of first years were sorted.

'Oh Merlin! It's Sirius's turn!'

"Black Sirius" said professor McGonagall and Sirius stepped toward the Sorting Hat. It took only a few moments when Hat shouted 

"GRYFFINDOR!"¨

 Gryffindor was the only table that clapped when he sat there. Others were shocked. I heard some Slytherins shout 'Blood-traitor' from their table but the sorting continued.

Few more people went toward the hat and then there was Lily. It was obvious that she was very nervous so when her eyes found mine, I gave her a supportive smile and thumbs up. She smiled slightly and hat fell over her eyes. It took longer than with Sirius but than hat shouted 

"GRYFFINDOR"

Gryffindor table clapped loudly as Lily sat down, smiling. When I counted the names, my heart was speeding as if I was running a marathon. And there it was. 

"Lestrange Elena" shouted professor and I was praying to Merlin that they couldn't hear my heart hammering inside my chest. Slowly, I walked toward the hat, sat down and hat fell over my eyes.

"Oh, a Lestrange?!  You don't look like a Lestrange. That hair, those eyes, that mind!" a voice whispered inside my head.

"So Lestrange...or Elena? Oh, okay. So Elena, where should I put you? You truly are kind and friendly. Perfect for Hufflepuff!"

"But you' are also remarkably smart and intelligent. Surely Ravenclaw!"

"And here come the Lestrange side. You enjoy pranking others and you have very high ambitions. Slytherin would fit you in this way too."

"And then, you're courageous, brave and you would even die for your friends."

"This is really hard. Incredibly hard. So far, I've sorted all your family members into Slytherin. It was easy. I saw it at the moment they sat down on this stool. But you? Oh, Elena, you are different." said that voice.

"Your family will disown you if I put you in other houses than Slytherin, you know it, and in Slytherin, you would be their princess." he said after a while and I slowly reconciled with fact that I would end up in Slytherin."I know what house would be perfect for you. It will be...."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cliffhangger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!