Necklake

"Wait! You play a chaser for Ravenclaw, don't you?" she finally remembered. Lana nodded and Ginny's jaw fell onto ground. "You're awesome! Last year when you play with Slytherin and you got a point by sending Quaffle from sixty foots... It was amazing! Your aim is excellent."

Lana was now blushing so hard that Luna nearly burst out laughting. "Thanks. But it was just luck." Lana mumbled.

"It wasn't!" Luna exclaimed. "If it was just a luck, the Stonewall Stormers wouldn't ask you to join them."

"You got excepted to Stonewall Stormers?! But it's canadian team!"

A conversation in compartment continued in spirit of quidditch. Ginny started to like Lana more and more. But still she was sure it wasn't only quidditch that made her remember Lana. There was something else.

"Oh I totally forgot!" Lana turned to her sister. "Moon do you have my necklake? I think you grab it when we were leaving house."

Luna looked at Lana with confused expression. "What do you mean?"

Lana's face changed in a second. Her calmed and joking expression tensed and was replaced with stress and worry.

"I thought you grabbed it! Luna! You promised me that you'll take it!" she said with panic in her voice. Ginny and Neville exchanged surprised looks. 'What the hell is happening?'

"Lana relax. I'll look okay? Just calm down."

"I can't calm down Luna! You know how important it is for me!"a panic in her voice rose with every word.

"What's going on?"

"She left my necklake at home!"

"I didn't. I said I'll look. Just wait." Luna said with head burried in her backpack.

"Why is that necklake so important?"Ginny asked with careful voice trying not to push Lana off the edge.

"You don't get it! I have it for a really long time. It's something like my lucky necklake. I always have it with me but yesterday I left it on my nightstand and Luna promised me she'll take it but now..."

"I found it!"said a voice from behind big moumd of old stuff from broken glasses where one glass was out to old number of The Quibbler. They could see a hand holding an old looking chain. Ginny couldn't recognize if it was silver or gold because in the moment when Lana saw it her hand quickly grab it and in blink of an eye necklake was on the right place where it should be.

"Can I take a look?"Ginny asked because she was curious how that important thing which made Lana so nervous look.

Lana though for a while but then nodded.

"Why not."

She took it in her palm and show it to Ginny. Her eyes widened at that sight.
Old necklake was made from something that looked like mix of gold and silver. In the middle of it was snake and a lion but what surprised Ginny the most was what was on the back...

Flashback

"...and on the back of it we engraved first letters of our last names. Mix of B and L. Sirius thought it look stupit but I liked it." Elena laughed slightly at her memory. It wasn't her typical smile and Ginny noticed it. It was a sad laught. Something that it's not going from your heart. It was something that you brain tells you to do because you had to.

"We thought that it would be the new sign of Black family. We were so full of ideas and dreams..."

End of the flashback

"Ginny? Ginny are you okay?"a voice interupted her thoughts. She lifted her gaze and her eyes locked with familiar brown eyes that looked at her with worry. Now she knew. She felt that it wasn't just quidditch. And now she had a proof. How she could be so blind?

"Y-Yes. I-I-I just remembered I have to talk to my brother. Excuse me." and before anybody could say anyhing she was out of the compartment.

~~~

Ginny was gasping for air when she finaly reached her brother's compartment because she was running all way down the corridor. She took a breath and opened the door. How she hoped, only Harry, Ron and Hermione were there. Three pairs of eyes were now fixed on her. Sweat on her forhead and her heavy breathing told them that something was wrong.

"What happened Gin?" older Weasley asked while he made a space for her to sit down. Ginny carefully closed the door and curtains and then took her place next to her brother. She looked at Ron and then at Harry. Her look stopped at those green eyes. They always made her weak in her knees... 'No! Focus!' she snap at herself.

"Do you remember Ravenclaw's player with number 16?"

"You mean that one who made Malfoy nearly crashed into tribune? Merlin yeah! That girl is awesome."Ron laughed.

"Guess who's her sister." Nobody answered so Ginny took a breath again before answering.

"Luna Lovegood."

All three jaws nearly to the ground.

"You're joking." Harry whispered. Ginny shook her head.

"And it's not all. I found her. I found Elena's daughter." dead silence filled the compartment. Hermione was the one who finally broke it. 

"And who is it?"

Ginny looked at each of them before answering.

"Lana Lovegood is Lyra Black."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also if you're reading Lost or Dead I swear that I'm really trying to update but my brain is against me.

!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH GUYS!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~ Ronnie ~~