Unwanted visitor

Darkness surrounded her and not even a little ray of light was there.

Lana's eyes traveled from side to side but couldn't find nothing else than dark. It was cold that she was freeze to death and rain was so strong that it was like a little needles to her skin.
Her hair were literally glued to her face and her clothes too. She reach for hew wand that was normally hidden in her sleeve but couldn't find anything.

"Well well well. If it isn't little Lyra."called out sinister voice which caused Lana's blood turn to ice. She heard that voice before. She knew she heard.

"Who are you?"

Suddenly a light appeared out of nowhere. And there was a figure. Figure of a woman. She had long black curly hair, pale skin, her clothes were all black and she had a face of psychopath. Her dull brown eyes were staring at Lana and she was smiling. Not a typical smile. This was a smile of human that is able to kill you and not even blink an eye.

Lana was now shaking even more. She knew that this person is bad. Really bad. And she didn't want to be near her. She tried to run but her legs didn't move. Shw looked at them in disbelief. 'What the hell?!' And then it hit her. That woman hexed hed.

She lifted her head and screamed when she saw that the woman, who stood far away from her just a minute ago, now stood right infront of her.

"What? You don't recognise me, little Lyra?"she laughed.

"M-My name i-is L-La-Lana."Lana stuttered quietly.

This caused woman to burst of laughter that send chills down Lana's body.

"You don't remember. Great! Then I can do this."a sharp pain rose in Lana right cheek as woman slap her hard.
"This was for you mother."then again but this this it was her left cheek. "This was for you father."and then she pointed her wand at her. "And this is for you being alive. Crucio!"

"Lana! Lana wake up!"her eyes fast opened and she saw her sister sitting beside her. She felt tears streaming down her face. "Lana what's wrong?" Luna asked softly. Lana sit up but her eyes were glued to her lap. She still felt that pain in her cheeks and body. "Lana. Talk to me. What happened?"
She finally found a courage to look at her sister but didn't talk. She just throw her arms around her and hold on her tight. Luna just hug her back.

And then she whispered something quiet to her ear.

"Bellatrix Lestrange"