Snakes visit again

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

OKAY, SO IF YOU'RE FROM BIGGER PART OF WESTERN EUROPE,CENTRAL EUROPE (LIKE ME!), EASTERN EUROPE, NORTHEN EUROPE, EASTERN PART OF AFRICA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZELAND OR ISLANDS IN PACIFIC OCEAN THEN HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!!

IF YOU'RE FROM SOME PARTS OF WESTERN EUROPE (PORTUGAL, UK), WESTERN- NOTH PART OF AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA, NORTH AMERICA THEN HELLO, THIS IS ME FROM THE FUTURE AND PLEASE SAY GOODBYE TO 2016 FOR ME, OKAY? ....CAUSE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT 2016 WAS PRETTY SHITTY YEAR AND I'M GLAD IT'S OVER!

TELL ME, HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR LAST DAY OF 2016?? I WENT CROSS- COUNTRY SKIING FOR ABOUT 17 KM (10,5 MILES) AND THEN JUST I KEPT MESSING WITH MY GUITAR :D I ALSO WROTE THIS CHAPTER :DD WAY TO SPEND LAST DAY OF THE YEAR! :DD

SOOOO.... YOU MAY NOTICED THAT THIS IS ALSO NEW CHAPTER = EVEN IF I'M OUT OF IDEAS I CAN SURELY MAKE SOME NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU! ALSO THIS MIGHT BE THE ULTIMATE OR PENULTIMATE CHAPTER OF Lost Constellation...! BUT DON'T WORRY, THE LAST BOOK OF THE TRILOGY OF ELENA LESTRANGE WILL BE POSTED ON 27TH JANUARY, AND WHY? THAT'S THE DATE I STARTED TO WRITE And Here Comes The Fifth... ! THE STORY WILL BE CALLED Back In Black AND I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT!

ALSO, MY NEW YEAR GIFTH TO YOU, I POSTED NEW STORY! (YES ANOTHER STORY...PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!)
STORY IS CALLED Not So Lestrange... AND I HOPE THAT YOU'LL LIKE IT.

AND HERE COMES NEXT CHAPTER... (SEE WHAT I DID HERE ;)....holly Poseidon...I'm so lame... )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Okay, this will maybe be a part of a movie so.... enjoy!!)

It was comforting atmosphere at the Burrow. Everybody was full and relaxed, almost at the edge of sleep.

Lyra still couldn't believe that she was here. Of course, when she lived with Lovegoods, it was almost the same. Almost. The only difference was that with Lovegoods, she still felt like she didn't belong there. That something was off. Now with Weasleys and her new-found mother she finally felt...complete. This was home.

"You really have to go Remus? Tonks?" Mrs. Weasley asked when they stood in the doors. It was late night, almost scary. "Yes, sorry. It's the last day before transformation." Tonks apologized but Remus was staring at the field that surrounded the Burrow. Even wind blow strangely.

Suddenly a circle of fire surronded the Burrow and when it finaly stopped forming, Bellatrix Lestrange appeared. She laughting like a maniac and ran in the field. Two figures ran past two couples and ran after Bellatrix.

"Harry!" "Mom!" Ginny and Lyra appeared in the doorway. It took them not even half a minute before they ran after them. "Ginny! Lyra!" Mrs. Weasley's voice was heard faintly through grain spikes. Ginny and Lyra ran side by side but stopped after a while. Silence. Nothing else. Suddenly sound of the footsteps came from the right. A huge, hideous man stood there with sinister smile on his face. Lyra quickly hide Ginny behind her back ,since she was the older one , and pointed her wand at the man. "Fenrir Greyback"she whispered.

"Stupefy!" she heard someone yell behind her and the spell nearly hit Greyback but he again dissapeared. They turned around and saw Harry and Elena run towards them. Spells came out of nowhere but all of them kept warding them off.

"Elena. Elena. Why don't you give up? Don't you want to see your husband again?" they heard Bellatrix's laughter. "You bitch!" Elena yelled and kept sending spells every way possible. This was the first time Lyra saw her mother lose control. "What about you Lyra? Don't you want to meet your father?" "Don't you dare!" hissed Elena and ward off the spell that was send at Lyra. She gave her mother slight smile and continued in sending spells. "I guess I'll see you again in your dreams, my dear Lyra." With that, spells stopped but they heard a scream from the direction where the Burrow was.

"Molly." Elena whispered and run. Another three teenagers soon followed. The sight broke Lyra's heart. The place where she was happy and that she considered as her home was now burning right infront of her with it's inhabitants standing right infornt of it.

With that she knew this was only a start.