Window

Black door opened a little, a ginger entered room and closed them. She looked around and her gaze stopped on window ledge. Her expression softened and slowly walked over there.

A woman sat at the low window ledge, that was nearly at the ground, resting her head againts window and watching raindrops that were beating againt glass.

A ginger kneeled beside her and touched her hand gently. "Aunt El, dinner is ready. Come on, you have to eat."she whispered softly and rubbed her godmother's hand.
"I don't want to Ginny."she whispered with raspy voice.

Ginny looked sadly at her. Her godmother had survived fourteen years of torturing and being tide on chain and still was able to smile and told everybody it would be okay.
But this person wasn't her godmother. So sad, so depressed, so quiet.

It's been nearly a month since misadventure in Ministry. Nobody had a courage to step into Black family house and Elena was living with Weasleys.

"Aunt El, you have to eat. And Harry arrived. Don't you want to see him?"she asked with hope in her voice. She hoped that Harry would cheer her up. But Elena just closed her eyes. "I know...that you want to make me happy..."she paused a little."...but I just can't be happy. Not yet."she spoke quietly. "I'm sorry but please, go away Ginny."she sigh and embraced herself.

Ginny watched Elena with a pity in her eyes but didn't say a word. She just squeezed her hand a little and stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Elena?"asked Harry with confused look when Ginny entered kitchen. She just shook her head and grabbed an apple. Hermione awkwardly runs a hand through her hair. "I think we forgot to tell you something."
Harry turned his heard toward her. "What did you forget to tell me?"he asked afraid of the answer.
Hermione didn't answer, she grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. She stopped right before one specific doors and slowly opened them.

Elena was still sitting on the ledge starring sadly out of the window.
"She's like that since Ministry." Hermione whispered to Harry.
"She's always sitting there, barely eating or talking. She just stare out of that window or sleep. Still here. Not going out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, I still don't get how could it changed her so much."Ron whistled while looking at burning piece of Daily Prophet levitating infront of him. Hermione rolled her eyes. "She grew up with Sirius, he was love of her life and only think that kept her together all those years was because she knew Sirius was still alive even when he was in Azkaban. But now....it looks like...that all that pain finally caught her."she sigh. "Do you think that she would ever be like before?"Ron lifted his eyes toward Hermione. "Honestly? I don't know. Imagine that the love of your life die infront of you. Do you think that you'll be the same again?"she raised her eyebrow. Ron thought for a while but then shook his head.Harry sigh. He remembered Elena from those photography she and Sirius showed him and from Black's house. She was so full of life, so energic and smiling. Not pale, lifeless figure he saw.

Will she ever be that prankster that his godfather loved again?