Golden Lines

Sooo, first thank you very much for votes and reads, I'm so happy that you like this story!!
And second, here you goooo....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny slowly walked into her godmother's room once again in that day. It was middle of the night and room was quiet and dark.
Elena was still sitting on window ledge her head still resting against window but her eyes were close. She was sleeping.
Ginny sigh and walked toward her.

It was strange but Ginny was the only person that Elena allowed in her room. She pushed everyone else away but Ginny....she still had soft spot for her goddaughter. Maybe helped a fact that they were alike. It was easier for them make a connection. Same personality, same look, same mind. And that was the reason why Ginny cared so much for her.

Ginny walked toward her godmother and took her into her arms. She was surprise how light Elena was. Yes she knew that Elena ate just a little but she didn't expect this. She just sigh and placed her into her bed under covers.
She took a look at her. She looked so fragile, so vulnerable, so small. Ginny haven't even anoticed a tear slidding down her cheek. "Just come back to us auntie."she whispered and turned around. Ginny was ready to leave but then something caught her eyes. There was something shinning on windowpane.

She stepped forward and take a look at it. It was a charm. There were a little points connected with thin golden lines. When Ginny looked better she found out it was two objects. First was a figure of a sitting dog. And there was a little script under it written with elegant italic.

Sirius

Ginny's eyes softened when she realized why those points and lines. But then her eyed trailed toward second object. It was a figure of antic harp. And there was another little script and this made Ginny really confused.

Lyra