The Hogwarts Express...

Heey,

So here we go again,next chapter (yaaay! :D) I wrote this chapter in a car on my way to Austria.

Anyway, thank you for votes and comment, they made me really happy :)

So hope you'll enjoy this chapter! :)

I send you hugs from Austria :)

~~Ronnie~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, can we sit in here?" asked ginger standing in compartment door with a boy with greasy hair and a hooked nose. Another little redhead and her curly-haired friend looked at each other. 

"Sure," they answered at the same time. 

Girl in the door smiled and sat down with her friend near the window. She also noticed that beside redhead and curly haired boy, there was also a skinny, brown-haired boy who was reading some book and next to him was a boy with messy black hair and glasses."...I hope you'll be sorted into Slytherin..." she caught half of her friend's sentence.

"Slytherin?! Who would want to be in Slytherin?!" asked a boy with glasses who overheard them. All eyes turned to him. A quiet 'what?' escaped from his lips when he saw the looks of his redheaded friend and the curly haired boy.

"Each member of my family was in Slytherin." said boy lazily. "Yeah, mine too." sighed ginger. The black haired boy looked at them wide-eyed.

"Blimey! I didn't know that!"

"It's okay. We are planning on breaking this tradition." a boy smiled mischievously at his new friend.

"What about you James?" he asked him. The boy lifted his right arm proudly as if he was holding an invisible sword.

"Gryffindor. Home of the brave," he said proudly. "Like my dad. What house do you want to be after you break that tradition?"

"Gryffindor of course." was his friend answer. The greasy haired boy chuckled. 

"What?!"

"Oh, nothing. Gryffindor surely needs another snobby prick."

(A/N: Oh my god, please excuse this lame conversation :D )

All boys suddenly stood on their feet.

"Say it again!" said James angrily.

"Gryffindor surely needs another snobby prick."

"And Slytherin welcomes brats like you with opened arms!" shouted curly haired boy. Redhead near window stood up. She had enough.

"Come on Severus. Let's go find another compartment." and he stood up too but when they were leaving compartment they could hear James's shout after them.

"You'll pay for it! See you later Snivellus!" doors closed after them 

They soon found another compartment where they were all alone. A few minutes later they heard a knock at the door and saw that little redhead from the previous compartment. She opened the door.

"What do you want?" snapped Severus angrily.

"I want to apologize for my friends. What James and Sirius said was rude but you have to admit that it was rude from you too. They were just defending themselves. I know Sirius since we were toddlers. He's a really nice boy. And I don't know James too much but he seems really nice too. They just don't like when people mess with them." she explained with an awkward smile.

Severus didn't seem so mad anymore and the girl smiled at her. 

"Oh, I'm Elena by the way. Elena Lestrange." a girl introduced herself and Severus tensed.

"I'm Lily Evans and this is Severus Snape." Elena smiled.

"It was nice to meet you but I have to go back. Sirius is able to do...I don't even want to know what it would be if I don't come back there. See you later." she waved and disappeared in the corridor.

"Sev, why did you tense when she mentioned her name?" wondered Lily. 

"Lily, she's a Lestrange. Her family has been attending Hogwarts for the last three hundred years and they all were in Slytherin" he said nervously.

"And?" Lily was confused. Since she was Muggle-born, the traditions of pure-blood families were foreign to her.

"You don't get it? Didn't hear that boy? They're planning on breaking tradition and be in Gryffindor! If it happens, her family will disown her!"