Nervous?.... Hell yeah!

I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!

Oh an go read Animal Farm by George Orwell! That book is genial work!

(And I stood up until 2 am just to write this as a Christmas gift to you so you should be thankfull :D)

"Nervous?" Ginny asked sitting next to me. Train just stopped at the King's Cross train station in London. My hands started to shake. "Me? Nervous? No! Just meeting my mother after sixteen years. Not a big deal." I laughed nervously. True was that I was an emotional wreck. So many emotions boiled inside of me. So many questions. What if she forgot about me? What if wouldn't like me? Is she nice how Ginny said? Does she miss me?

I said my goodbye to Luna and continued my way out with Weasley siblings, Potter and Granger. It was wierd. Normally I would go home with Luna and Xenophillius, had some tea and listen to them rambling about random stuff. I sighed and continued in my way.

At the station Mrs. Weasley waited for us. She hugged her children, Harry, Hermione and then she turned her attention to me. Her eyes wattered when she saw me. "Lyra, child come here." she opened her arms and engulfed me into tight hug "You look so much like your parents. Your mother will be so happy to see you." she sighed happily and let me go.

We appeared from King's Cross to Weasley's house, Burrow I think they said. When we walked in, everyone's eyes were on me. Everybody in the house wanted to see me, greet me, introduced themselves. It was quiet funny to watch it. But still, I haven't seen someone who looked like me or greet me like nobody else. I couldn't find my mother.

"Mrs. Weasley?" "Yes dear?" she smiled at me. "Where is my mom? I don't see her here." Her face fell a little. "Oh. Okay, how to say this." she sighed. "Lyra, since your father died at the Ministry, your mother is a little bit... different." I furrow my eyebrows. "How different?" "She locked up herself in the room upstairs, she refuse to eat, she cries a lot. She has been very depressed since then. But I'll take you to her now. Okay?" I nodded my head and she started to lead me upstrairs.

We ended up infront of what seems like normal doors and she nodded her head toward it. I took a deep breath and closed fingers tight around my necklake that was now in my right hand. I slowly opened the door and walked in.

The room was dark and quiet. Bed was messy and no one was there. "Go away Ginny." a weak voice rang throught the room. My head snapped at that direction. There, on the window legde, sat a petite woman. She had long, very long, ginger hair, petite, skinny figure, head burried in her knees and was wearing black clothes. "I...I'm not G-Ginny." I said in shaky voice. Her head slowly turned to me. Even in that light moonlight I saw her face for the first time. She was pale and her face looked wasted, but she was still beautiful. And she had the same eyes as me!

"Who are you?" she asked and furrow her eyebrows, climbed down from the ledge and walked toward me. I stretched my right shaking hand toward her and gave her my necklake. "Y-You tell m-me." I whispered. She took that necklake from me and stare at it with shock written all over her face. She slowly lifted her gaze toward me. "L-Lyra?" she let out a soft whisper. "H-Hi m-mom." I stuttered. Next thing I knew was pair of arms that wrapped me into tight, bear hug and tears stained my shirt. My tears followed soon after that and we broke down on the ground, crying. After few moments she pulled away, took my face into her hands and examine every single part of my face with a small, happy smile on her tear stained cheeks. Suddenly I felt a soft kiss on my forehead.

"My little Lost Constellation."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas for everybody. Religion or not, it doesn't matter. In those days people should forgive and share and love.

Try to enjoy your time with family, friends, dear ones.

My hopes are at every place with war conflicts, attacks and violence.
I hope that someday, people will realize how stupid they were.

But for now, try to do something better everyday, simple things, I even without you knowing that, you maybe help someone who deserves it.

-- Ronnie --