Back

When the world around her stopped spinning she finally looked around only to see that she was right where she wanted to be. A dark abandoned side alley in Croydon, South London. She took a quick look around and quickly dragged heavy bodies of Dolohov and Rookwood to few poles made of steel that were anchored to the bricked wall. With a heavy sigh, she finally managed to pull both of them right next to each other and when her hands were finally free, she pulled her wand out of her sleeve and pointed it at them.

' Incarcerous' she whispered and five heavy metal chains appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around Dolohov and Rookwood.

' This should work.' she thought to herself as she checked the chains. They were wrapped around Death Eaters and connected them with poles so they were trapped. Lyra stood up, took a last look around and then turned on the spot. 

***

It might seem that she packed only her small grey messenger bag but nobody should judge a book by its cover. Capacious extremis was a very useful charm.
She looked around her small apartment that was her home for the last few months. It seemed empty to her now. Without her clothes and belongings, it was only now only four wall apartment with an old bed, nightstand, wardrobe and a petite kitchen.
She didn't want to go but now when Death Eaters could barge in any minute, it wasn't safe anymore. She beat herself for not realizing how many people were at the stadium when she knocked them out. Anybody could snitch her to Death Eaters for a little of gold.

She checked her clothes for the last time. Jeans, shirt, coat, comfy boots and her favourite beanie. She knew upcoming months will be hard so she had to embrace herself.

One

Two

Three

She turned on the spot and with loud PUFF  she disappeared.

***

The darkness surrounded her. She took a step forward and nearly tripped over the roots. She had to balance but she managed to do it and took a while to take in the surrounding. Then she saw it. Few small lights on the horizon.

'Lumos'

In the moment her wand lightened up, she started running toward the lights. It took her few minutes before she got there but when she opened the small wooden gate, when she walked through large, overgrown garden, when she passed a familiar broom shed, she finally let out the breath she was holding. Before she knew it, she stood in front of the front doors and her hand was colliding with the wood.
The doors opened to reveal a short, kind-looking woman with flaming red hair with shock written all over her face.

"Lyra?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It kinda looks like I rose up from the death huh?

If I have to be honest, those few last months were really rough for me. It sucked me out emotionally and psychically, sometimes I couldn't even bring myself to talk to people. I'm sorry I put my stories on hiatus for so long but I hope you understand.

I Love You Guys <3