Chapter Seven~Mine

Mulai dari awal

I turn the volume all the way down, not in the mood to listen to any music at the moment. He looks at me with challenging eyes and turns the volume up once again. I keep my eyes on the road, looking at him through my peripheral vision.

"Dylan turn it off."

"Oop, can't hear you!"

He shouts, pretending to not be able to apprehend me. I roll my eyes, giving up and letting the music continue to play.

"You so. Fucking. Precious. When you. Smile!"

I sigh as he sings along with the music, or more like yells along with it as I keep my eyes on the road.

"Hit it. From the. Back and. Drive you. Wild."

He continues, looking at me when saying that line. I ignore his stupidity and continue driving, realizing we were finally at school. Thankfully with three minutes to spare.

"I'm so. Fucking. Happy. You're. Alive! Swear to God I'm down if you-"

I remove the keys from the ignition, resulting in the engine turning off along with Dylan's so called singing.

"Im so happy you're alive dude."

He says with a smile, referring back to the song and thankfully ignoring the fact that I stopped his concert. Normally he'd complain that I ruined his 'vibe'.

"I am too now lets go."

I urge, getting out the car just as he was.

"No 'oh, I'm glad you're here too man'? Or anything?"

Dylan questions in shock at what I said, walking next to me as we made our way towards the school entrance.

"Sometimes I am, not all the time."

He scoffs at my honest answer and flicks me off before walking into the school. Somebody's on their man period. I trudge into the school after him, looking around for our friends. They were all gathered around Claire's locker, minus Maya. At least Joseph looks less.....sicker. Thankfully. We had payed him a surprise visit to his house yesterday.

Dylan had made it the locker before I had, saying hey to them just as I was walking up. He rolls his eyes when I reach them, causing our three friends to raise their brows. They look back and forth between us, taking notice of Dylan's irritated expression and my bored one.

"Having relationship problems?"

Anthony jokes with a grin, it soon leaving as I glare at him.

"Shut up."

Dylan demands while resting a hand on his face in annoyance.

"Where's Maya?"

I question with a frown.

"Bet you're happy she's alive."

Dylan mumbles, a sour look plaster on his face. I sigh at his immaturity, looking at my friends in front of me for the answer to what I asked.

"Oh, she has a doctors appointment today and her mom just let her stay home all day."

Claire responds with a shrug. The warning bell signals just as she finished, implying we better leave. I amble towards my first period class, Dylan walking slowly behind me considering it was his class too. Teachers urged students to get to their designated rooms, the people who cared rushing while the people who didn't took their sweet time.