Chapter 3

(DISCLAIMER: I don't own Criminal Minds, cuz Moreid would've happened if I did)

0_0

Spencer woke up first. He could feel the man's warm stomach against his back and he felt sick at the touch. The house was silent and he knew that this was his only chance. Slowly, he pried the man's arm off of him and sat up, careful not to make too much noise. He pushed himself off of the bed and tried to keep himself balanced on his shaking legs.

Once he was sure he could support himself, he pulled on his trousers and awkwardly put his shirt on. He looked behind him at the sick man before running out of the door as quiet as he could. Luckily, the door wasn't locked so he could make a getaway.

There were sounds coming from the room behind him, he knew he didn't have long until either one of the men woke up so he carried on. He looked behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed but as soon as he turned around, a pair of large arms caught him. He realised that he hadn't been paying attention to what was in front of him and fought against the taller man's grip.

"Hey Pretty Boy, up so early?" He looked at Reid and bent down so his face was level with the younger man's, "You shouldn't have run, he's gonna hurt you." He laughed and called to his friend. The obviously dominant man stomped out of the bedroom angrily, his face relaxing slightly as he saw Spencer hadn't got far.

"For a doctor, you're not very smart are you?" The man teased. He grabbed a hold of the agents hair and dragged him along. Reid pulled on the man's arm, trying to stop him from pulling so hard. It didn't work. The man opened the basement door and pulled Reid up so he could look at his face.

"What am I going to do with you baby boy?" He pulled Reid into him, forcing his lips onto Spencer's. The young man tried as hard as he could to pull away but couldn't, he wasn't strong enough. The man pulled away after a minute or two and looked at the scared agents face, "God, you're adorable." He stroked Reid's cheek before pushing him down the basement stairs. Spencer's head hit the stairs quite a lot before he reached the basement floor. The last thing he saw was the man's sick grin before he passed out.

0_0

Garcia had called everyone back to her office. She had got another video from the men and wanted the others to see it with her. Morgan's hand was resting on her shoulder comfortingly. Everyone was uneasy but who could blame them. They had nothing to go on to find their youngest and he was getting hurt more and more every video.

Garcia sighed and clicked onto the video, playing it and bringing it to full screen. Spencer was sprawled across the floor, barely conscious. Morgan's grip tightened on Garcia's shoulder, she knew he was angry but he was trying hard to hide it.

"Hello again agents." The man's low voice rung out. "You're probably wondering what pretty boy is doing on the floor, am I right?" Morgan's jaw clenched at the nickname. "Well, let's just say while I was sleeping he tried to run away from my safe, loving arms." He smiled. "Now he's gotta pay the price but I thought that you guys wouldn't wanna miss the fun."

With that the man pulled Reid up by his hair again, the younger male flinched at the pain. A sharp blow to the stomach made the agent double over in pain. He wasn't down long though, the man gripped Reid's hair and pulled his head up. The team could see the pain and the fear in the young man's eyes.

He threw Spencer to the ground, making him hit his head on the concrete floor again. He tried to curl up but the man straddled his hips before he could. The camera was brought closer and was set down on the tripod, facing Reid and the man.

JJ, Garcia and Emily had to look away as the man beat Reid senseless. Morgan couldn't take his eyes off the screen as anger rose in him. Rossi and Hotch were hiding their emotions but couldn't keep their serious faces. The sick man didn't stop until Reid was semi-conscious, his face and chest were full of new bruises. The man looked into the camera and smirked.

"Don't feel sorry for him." He said to them as if he could see their faces. "He deserves this, trying to run. You're not getting away that easy baby." He stroked Reid's cheek. "And you pathetic agents won't find him. How much do you even know. I took him without a trace. To be honest, you probably wouldn't even know he'd been taken if I didn't send these videos." He grinned triumphantly. Bye bye for now agents, good luck." He winked and the screen went blank.

"Garcia, can you find out who he is?" Hotch asked desperately.

"I can try, b..but he may not be in..in the database." Garcia's voice was thick with emotions, she was barely holding herself together.

"Please Garcia, work your magic." Morgan said to her, trying to reassure her. A small man walked into the office, all of the agents turned to look at him.

"Aaron Hotchner?" Hotch nodded at him, "Strauss wants to speak with you." Hotch sighed and thanked the man. He turned to his agents.

"Let me know if you find anything." He turned away and walked to Strauss' office, knowing that whatever she wanted to talk about wasn't going to help him or this case.